ID:133478

Is there anyway you can make only one game allowed per hub? Because multiple times,my pager will say my favirote pokemon game is online,but someone is just using its hub to get players.
Mudkippy wrote:
Is there anyway you can make only one game allowed per hub? Because multiple times,my pager will say my favirote pokemon game is online,but someone is just using its hub to get players.

The owner of the hub needs to add in a hub_password to disable users from using his/her hub.
In response to 172.16.0.1
172.16.0.1 wrote:
Mudkippy wrote:

The owner of the hub needs to add in a hub_password to disable users from using his/her hub.

Is there anyway to report the person using the hub when its not theirs?
In response to Mudkippy
I don't think that the Staff messes with such things even if they're reported. The 'fake' game owner is not passing any rules or anything per say, in actuality the real game owner is letting him in to his hub freely, which is his problem. Setting a hub_password is a fundamental thing to do...
In response to Mudkippy
Mudkippy wrote:
172.16.0.1 wrote:
Mudkippy wrote:

Is there anyway to report the person using the hub when its not theirs?

im not trying to steal members just trying to apply for host.