ID:151612

I am wanting to make a Science Fiction type game.

For an idea, it would be a mixture of other game concepts...
Anarchy Online
Face of Mankind
Entropia Universe(Without the paying for ingame cash thing)
I am wanting to make it be a more player driven world, with lots of enviromental detail and interaction, PvP, Guilds, and the works...
Every action would have some kind of impact on your character or perhaps the game world. Every quest would change your storyline around, every level would make a difference.
I have some concepts and ideas of how things should run, but my question still stays at:

Would people want to play it?.. And .. Would anyone want to help?

I am not a very good coder, I know the basics and I can pickup on small things, I am however a good pixel artist/icon artist. If I was to try to tackle this task it would either take me a long while by myself or I would like to have a team or atleast one other person to assist me.

Thanks for your time.. Please comment back with your thoughts. Look more into the games I listed for better descriptions.
Anarchy Online
Face of Mankind
Entropia Universe

I haven't played any of those. Maybe you could give more details?
In response to Ripiz
Alright then..
You have your basic RPG setup .. Character, stats, gathering, crafting, pve, pvp, and etc..
But I am wanting to put a little more of a twist.. A bit of realism to anything and everything that I can, and also have it to where instead of being able to kill two mobs of something and your able to buy armor you have to actually work for it... example:

Gun - 25g
Bullets - 1g for 5

Kill a mob, took 3 bullets..Skin it.. you gain 1g for the skin. So there for you would have to have atleast 3 mobs killed to make a profit and then it would still take you awhile to gain anything else. Just to add that little more difficulty to the game.

In these games scifi is the main focus, humans on alternate planets that support life or are made to support life through special buildings and whatnot. I want to make it to where.. eating, drinking, and rest are actually a part of the game instead of just being extra costs. Also the main combat focus is either guns or swords, each having a con and pro of course.
Instead of leveling it would be ranks and at each rank you gain so many status points to put into skills. I realize that alot of games have done this but I believe AnarchyOnline has done a great job of this.. Your status points make your character, you put them in for skills in combat in guns in crafting in gathering.. Now of course it will take longer to implement classes but I think it adds more to the game, it also adds more individualism.

I think that should give you a basic concept, but if you are interested in a better description of what I am aiming for, I honestly suggest looking at those game, you dont need to play them, just goto the sites and read. Hope this helps inform you a litle more though.