ID:151760

(I posted almost the same thing in the BYONDAnime forums.)

Well, this will be my very first game. I am the only developer so it gives me a bit of headache whenever I think of what players could want out of this game. What I am asking for is simple: requests/ideas.

Of course, the no. 1 request is not seeing stolen contents. You don't have to worry about that. I made it completely from scratch. I started working on it this May.

What I've planned so far? Hmm.. Once you logged in, you will be given options to create/load/delete character(s). If you created one, you will be spawned in an academy. Teachers will give you tasks in order to be a Genin. This is some sort of tutorial. I know it's annoying to see a pop-up window showing a big wall of text. The tasks will give you ideas about the basic controls and features of the game. After every task, you will be given rewards such as items, exp, jutsus and finally the Genin rank so you could leave the academy.

The objective of the game is to defeat dangerous ninjas wandering in the game. You can also kill a notorious player for the bounty on his head.

There will be formation of squads. Squad members can help each other to kill enemies and share the experiences/loots.

There will be missions. Missions would mostly be hunts so players will be able to wander around the whole game map. There will also be missions for squads.

I decided to make a sample in order for you to appreciate the game a little bit.

Click the link below to see the sample of my work.
http://www.byond.com/developer/Jemai1/NarutoGameSample

The game is still in early developmental stage. I have programmed some of the most important features of the game and drawn the moving and still states of the base (8 directions). Oh, the game has no name yet. I have one in my mind now but it could change as the game changes.

I am waiting for your requests.. so start posting! :)
Jemai1 wrote:
(I posted almost the same thing in the BYONDAnime forums.)

If you did that, then you shouldn't repost it here again, but just link to a single discussion from the other places. Splitting the discussion will only be disadvantageous, after all, as people will miss posts on the other thread that they didn't read, etc, and there's no reason to have 2 threads about the exact same thing. Just some advice if you wish to have a more concentrated discussion.
In response to Kaioken
I've added a link to the said post. Thank you for the friendly advice. ^^