ID:157601

I just downloaded BYOND to make games. I can't quite figure out where the link to that or button or something like that is. PLEASE HELP!
In response to Rtbbvr
http://www.byond.com/developer/articles/start

If your impatient and want to see a result right away while learning a bit, try out one or two of the ZBT tutorials. After this you should read the entire guide while writing down examples in dream maker, that really helped me. Skimming through the refrence and reading various tutorials helped. For pixel art I read Tsugomo's So You Want To Be A Pixel Artist? which can be found in the art section. Have fun =D.
In response to Darkjohn66
Click on your start menu or search for "dream maker" in a file browser, when you find dream maker, open it. Got to the file/new enviornement (game). Name the game my first world. New options that where gray before are now regular. Press new from the file menu ( NOT NEW ENVIORMeNt). Pick icon from the dropdown box. Open your new icon from the sidebar. Click the paint button. Make a quick stockman. Now make a new icon and name it turf. Make a strip of sand. Now, make a dm or code (as developers call it) and save (ctrl-s) now exit dream maker. Open byond.com and on the topbar click developer/guide. You are now ready to make a game