ID:16502

Hey whats sup all. I've just got a Byond Membership and I'm hoping I will fit in with the Byond Community. I have an upcoming game which I hope will open up a few eyes. It will be as orignal as possible. Hope to see more post and get some new friends. Thanks.
Congrats I was going to tell you that you should get membership f you ever want to change the layout of your Blog tell me and Ill help you. :)
So you finally got BYOND membership eh?
lol, Yeah bills were tight and I couldnt afford but I got the little extra and took it.

Yeah Skar if you wouldnt mind helpin I would appreciate it. I checked out Vizukes and your blog. Couldn't figure out how you got to insert html
Can you help me so me and my friend can test the game we are making but when I try to join it it says byond not accesible and I dont think it has to do with a fire wall cause he can host DBZ Heros united
You might want to post that question with periods and commas on the byond developers forums. I dont know enought about byond hosting to have run into alot of those problems. You should get a quicker response there. Good Luck :)
Hey Ssdave i'm vegetex :]

Can i be GM on your new game ,,DragonballAF" ??

Thanx
I am not currently looking for GM's. If you would like to apply for a tester position goto my forums page and fill out a proper application. Thanks.
Hey ssdave go to ur forum thing and im Saiyankiller1 so can i be a tester??
Hey Nakuto, unfortunatly I have filled a few positions for testers on my game recently and I currently dont need anymore. I will in the future. So stay updated with my forum and visit often. I will post on the annoucnements when I will be looking for additional testers. Thanks for your interest in my game.
Hey Ssdave it was really fun to be on your DBZ:HU server but i'll pretty much miss it these days. And Alanbds also likes your server too as well as Kakarot21. Well mind giving me my save character? And good luck on your DBZAF Dave.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

Hi!!!!!