ID:176699

i just got a bunch of midi mixes together, and compiled them in dream maker...but i don't know how to get it so that when people subscribe they can get access to everything. can anyone help? if there's something you don't understand then tell me and i'll try to explain it a bit better. thanks. (btw, i'm pretty sure it has something to do with putting it on the hub, but i already tried it and i don't think i know what to do exactly...)
if you want to see how it's set up so far, type in "hit songs" in the game search box. maybe that'll give you a better idea of what's going on.
In response to EnjoiStaticX
Love to help you, but you'd be breaking the law by selling these copyrighted works.
In response to Garthor
dude.....i'm an idiot. i can't believe i didn't think of that...wow. time to erase it all, lol.
since i already went through the work of gathering them up and stuff, would i be able to just put it on here for free? if so, how would i do that? i don't mean to sound stupid, because i've made a couple of games before and put them up on byond...but this is different for some reason. thanks for the help.
Who are you calling an idiot? it's not illegal to have midis on the internet! Midis are little beeps the computer makes that sounds like the real song! There are absolutly no words in my midis and i have permission to have these midis on byond! Bands do not make it illegal to have things that sound like there song on the internet. How dumb can you be? So before you go around calling people idiots, make sure your information is correct.

-Bob
In response to Imbob182b182
Imbob182b182 wrote:
Who are you calling an idiot? it's not illegal to have midis on the internet! Midis are little beeps the computer makes that sounds like the real song! There are absolutly no words in my midis and i have permission to have these midis on byond! Bands do not make it illegal to have things that sound like there song on the internet.

Strictly speaking, that's not true. A MIDI based on a song is a representation of it; songs have copyrights on both lyrics and music. You can do any Bach MIDIs you want, because that's public domain, but a cover of Hoobastank is out of the question.

How dumb can you be? So before you go around calling people idiots, make sure your information is correct.

Looks like he did. But he was calling himself one, too, because he made the same mistake. It seems the difference is that he learned from it.

Lummox JR
Oh, and one more thing. If your going to call me an idiot, make sure you ask me if the information is true. If i didn't have permission to have these, i would be an idiot. So i hope you learned a lesson today.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
Looks like he did. But he was calling himself one, too, because he made the same mistake. It seems the difference is that he learned from it.

Really? It doesn't look like he learned anything.

http://www.byond.com/hub/ hub.cgi?qd=hubIndex;hub=6844;channel=620

MIDI music for free
http://www.mididb.com/
In response to OneFishDown
Sorry! I guess i was an idiot. I made the MIDI pack free now. You can download it any time now for free! I hope you enjoy it! Thanks!

-Bob
In response to OneFishDown
read my last post....i don't want to sell it anymore, i want to have it available for free. but like i said, i don't know how to make it that way. just tell me how i can fix it and i'll do it.
oh and sorry man, i didn't really mean it...
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
but a cover of Hoobastank is out of the question.

Seen them live :P