In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Skills/Stats are mostly irrelevant in FO3. For the most part its just as easy to kill any enemy on level 1 as it is on the max level.

lol
In response to Falacy
Maybe with the difficulty all of the way down. Otherwise you need your weapon skills, perks, and stats to even try to survive against groups of enemies. Oblivion on the contrary is different, it's all level based. So, you don't even see harder enemies, or even better equipment until you start leveling up. The world levels up with you, so to speak.
In response to Ulterior Motives
Ulterior Motives wrote:
Maybe with the difficulty all of the way down. Otherwise you need your weapon skills, perks, and stats to even try to survive against groups of enemies. Oblivion on the contrary is different, it's all level based. So, you don't even see harder enemies, or even better equipment until you start leveling up. The world levels up with you, so to speak.

FO3 does the same thing, but to a lesser extent. for example, you can waltz in to georgetown at level 1 and you'll be sure to find super mutants, but probably not legions of super mutant masters
In response to Zaole
Fallout 3 sucks in my opinion.
In response to ANiChowy
Why
It's a nice game. About 7.5/10 for me. But only a retard would waste $50-70 on a 2 year old game. You can find it as low as $20 (if you don't want the pc version)
In response to Ruben7
I liked tooling around with my trusty Hunting Rifle. And then Lincoln's Repeater.

Fallout 3 was great but it's a lot like Oblivion in raw presentation (I liked the feel of Morrowind better than Oblivion) which got to me in a way. However, the apocalyptic theme and feel of the game itself is epic.

Faces are still a bit creepy, but that's Bethesda's doing...
After reading everything i purchased the game of ebay for less than $10 and "accidentally" killed the doctor in megaton after getting addicted to mentats and beer. so far its enjoyable and the wasteland is huge.
kick ass game have it for 360 got every acheivment and had best armour as well with a little knollage had all companions at once with full hellfire armour, then i deleted every thing on hard drive by accident but the games so good i went throught it again till i was back where i started.
Page: 1 2