ID:181804

I was pondering the ideal of getting together people to create a completely new concept on the Dragon Ball Z games that are currently on BYOND and seem to be all the same.. or minor feature changes. I was wondering if the community of BYOND is still into the Dragon Ball Z games, or if it is a good ideal to attempt I a Dragon Ball Z game on BYOND if ...

It had original Icons - This means all(Turfs, Mobs, Objects, Skills...ETC. - - Everything in the game)

It had original skills plus or without the Dragon Ball Z basic skills.

It had original player creation and integration into the Dragon Ball Z story line or a completely different story line based of the Dragon Ball Z story line.

If everything in the game was created for a new Dragon Ball Z experience or a new Dragon Ball Z concept completely, would the community be intrigued enough to just gander or just pass it off as the next rip/copy?
Believe it or not, even though a majority of people on BYOND might say they dislike the Anime section. A lot of them are closet Dragonball enthusiasts. It's just that a lot of us are burnt out on the rips and are annoyed with the Anime community as a whole.

That being said, there are actually a few 'original concept' Dragonball games in the works. And they seem to get the attention they deserve. I have been patiently waiting for one to release for a long time now.
In response to Ham Doctor
Mind sharing the name, perhaps I can see whats up.