In response to Polatrite
Polatrite wrote:
Space Station Silicon Valley for the 64 was also a winner - incredible game concept. You're a chip, you climb into robotic animals and gain their powers. You can switch animals whenever you disable (faint, kill, defeat, etc.) a new one, with good puzzle solving as well as some action play, and even a little bit of a platformer/3D exploration element.

yes!

I loved this game so much, but the expansion pack they put out made it so this game wouldn`t work on an expanded N64 which broke my tiny heart :[
In response to Xyberman
Wow. Well. This game is pretty unknown yeah. It's affected me mentally. I don't think I can liek cope with da severe dmg deze peple have given me. Community of about 9 people. Biased...extremely...their views are well...You can find out for yourself. :D :D Here is the link to the IP address of the game. byond://71.146.235.182:4323...connected

ReiaMaps..yeah..If you want to keep your sanity, don't go here. IF you want to remain happy, don't go here. You can also add LordAndrew to your pager and connect to the game that way. Add him as your friend. Its pretty cool once you start, but the community is so secluded..and they are generally evil people, don't care about newcomers what so ever xD
Page: 1 2 3 4 5