ID:185159

What exactly does it say since you said it speaks for itself..
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
The point that the game is about killing christians

Edit:
Plus this is hate the same as what the nazi's did with the jews this game should be removed from the hud
Not that I'm supporting this game but I'm certainly not condemning it. It's not like this game is illegal nor hurting anybody. If you are offended by this game then you shouldn't play. Have you ever heard of the First Amendment? It allows anyone to speak or believe anything they want although in today's society those rules are "bent".

Yes, it is obvious that this game probably will offend someone. Then again, if this game should be shut down just because it offends someone other games are also eligable to be shut down. I can't help but refer to the recent South Park episode about the prophet Muhammad. Look it up someday.

If you are really offended by this game you shouldn't yell at the maker to remove it calling it "crap". Offending someone isn't the best, or even efficient way to create change. Contact the owner and discuss the extent to which the game bothers you and try to reach an agreement. If the owner refuses to change you can always just ignore the game and not join.
In response to Officer Falcon
just ignore the game and not join.

i can do that but i belive byond admins should make a decision if it can stay i am not christian i just don't belive in hate as bin landin, nazi's do

edit:
i was just looking at this on byond i will copy and paste it here i will bold important parts

Community Standards
Please remember that the forum, and indeed the entire BYOND population as a whole, is filled with people who are of different origins, of different nationalities, of different skin colors, and of different sizes, weights, and personalities.

Before posting a message, think to yourself whether or not you would be offended if the situation was reversed. For example, if you make a joke about a country, think about how a native of that country would feel. (same with religion)

Essentially, this means, avoid swearing, avoid insulting other cultures, races, or countries, and be respectful and kind to others. There is not a tried and true rule as to the level that is too extreme, but if you find yourself questioning it, then you shouldn't do it.
In response to Yorae
True. I really think BYOND Staff should follow those rules to a tee. But I know that's not going to happen (corruption, not enough time for the admins, etc.)
In response to Yorae
Yorae wrote:
The point that the game is about killing christians

Edit:
Plus this is hate the same as what the nazi's did with the jews this game should be removed from the hud

He technically does have the right todo whatever he wants with his game, cause if you look at the slogan of the site, its Build Your Own Net Dream.
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:
He technically does have the right todo whatever he wants with his game, cause if you look at the slogan of the site, its Build Your Own Net Dream.

<font size=4>BYOND</font>
Build Your Own Net Dream!
<font size=0>(While being kind and conciderate to other people and beliefs)</font>

Didn't you see that before? I swear it's there >_>
In response to DarkCampainger
OKOK i wash my hands of this argument. But it just shows we diden't learn anything from the past and that were doom to repeat owerselfs.
In response to Yorae
I know many of my fellow christian are offend by this game, but getting angry is what he wants you to do and with posts like these its nothing more then advertisement for him, so be at peace and dont allow him to enrage you, now im not saying dont attempt to get it removed from the hub, but do it because it promotes hate and not because its envolves christians.

Edit:I forgot to add dont allow nonsense like this shack your faith.
Freedom of speech doesn't protect them from a BYOND ban, it protects them from going to jail and getting them fined.

I think this qualifies as an especially offensive game. I'd personally just ignore it, even if I were christian, but they will probably suppress the game like they suppressed Hentai Hill.
In response to Flame Sage
Oh god, give me a break. Do you see Hentai Hill on the hub anymore? Did you see Grei's Race Warz game show up on the main hub. No.
Hmm..I'm a christian but I'm not offended, apparently earlier I didn't pay much attention to the game name and all. I seriously don't see how people can be offended by small stuff like this..
In response to Strawgate
Strawgate wrote:

You can Build whatever you want. That doesn't give you the right to put whatever you want on BYOND's hub.
I agree - if you want it there, and you aren't violating any rules or laws, it sould stay. If rules werec broken however, it should be removed.

Hypothetically, though, if anyone had created a game where you kill Muslims, would it last long?

(I doubt it.)

--Vito
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
Oh god, give me a break. Do you see Hentai Hill on the hub anymore? Did you see Grei's Race Warz game show up on the main hub. No.

What was wrong with race warz? It talked about hobo's racing.
In response to Soldierman
Well my message won't be out of hate agianst him, but he does have some probs, so I suggested him to fix it then I gave him a lil question after. :P
Rightly, that's immature and makes you nothing but a bigot. Yes, you have your right to create whatever you want, but it's something like this that can make BYOND have bad impressions. Keep it off the hub please. This offends me, for it is an act of idiocy.

(And if you think I post this because I'm a christian, I'm not. I'm a swinging agnostic.)
In response to Soccerguy13
BUILD YOUR OWN NET DREAM, but within community standards.
Those things arn't there for no reason you know!
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
BUILD YOUR OWN NET DREAM, but within community standards.
Those things arn't there for no reason you know!

Well said. As was the case with Hentai Hill, it's one thing for BYOND to be used to develop a game, and quite another to have it listed on the hub.

Lummox JR
Page: 1 2 3