ID:186286

Hey Solo, last week you were strutting around some sprites, and I was wondering, who your artist is, and how orginal is he really?

Check out what I found online! I like it, I think Ill use it1

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just thought Id bring this to your attention.
LMFAO, OWNED!
In response to Makubezu
Hmmm....
There in a jpeg format.
So atleast give him the credit for ripping them. =)
(looks very gritty to rip.)
His Pixel Artist is Reino I believe..But what I see is you both are taking credit for someones hard work..>_>x;
In response to Kaijuh
FYI I am not taking credit for this work, I am simply showing the community and Solo what I myself found.

I have it in a Jpeg format to keep it gritty, I actully have a very clean sheet on my PC. I thought maybe Hant might like it for Elysium.

Its now apperant to me, why Solo's graphic artist could do such good humanoid charater models. (Nameks, Sayians, Humans) but didnt do King Kai or Bubbles, and why Solo's was so bad.

Either:
1. Solo's Artist is claiming his work as someone else's
2. Someone Else stole this work and claimed it as their own.
3. Solo's artist made this but submitted it to a community.

The community in question has a end artist agreement, which states that any work submitted will be free for anyone to use, as long as proper credit was given when due.

In the end, its very intresting how this turned out, wouldnt you say? His oh so orginal work has now just turned into a RPG Maker rip. WEEE

Hahaha, I couldnt help myself, i took the templet I have from the web site I found, and did my own Namek and compaired results.

I think mine looks pretty good. If you dont know,, its the one on the left. <---
In response to Makubezu
No put .bmp on Web. Ungh.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
No put .bmp on Web. Ungh.

Lummox JR

Woops, let me change that. =P
In response to Makubezu
Uh, i have no idea whats going on, the first sheet is a jpeg, I saved it like that to make it harder to rip. I thought Id follow Solo's Example.

Next, the little example I had was in a .PNG format.
Really, I will probly never use the charater set I showed you, but I dont really feel like sharing it with the rest of the community either.
In response to Shades
Nice work.
In response to Shades
If all DBZ icons looked that good, you could paste them onto Zeta and I'd play it. :P
Hah pwnt.

~>Jiskuha
Lol, where'd you find them?

--Chwgt
In response to Chwgt

The Orginal Base, then a Human, A SSJ4, A Majin and Cell in his first growth stage, after larva.

Also as a request from Chwgt.. The orginal sheet so people can use it, I can see it now, floods of new Zeta with shiney new sprites..... ........

........ I don't even know why i share stuff with the community, heh.

Here it is:

Get it while you can, I have a habbit of deleting old pictures later.
In response to Shades
Lol, I wasn't using it for dbz, just for random icons xD.

Thanks Shades.

--Chwgt

PS: You can delete it now if you want ;).
In response to Shades
Hmm

No-clue, what it is x.x

--Chwgt

*I'll change from .png later on*