ID:187457

I wake up this morning, roll over and turn the TV on. I switch to the only decent channel to watch some cartoons, and theres different ones on >_<

Now I gotta watch them not the ones I like.

Damn Saturday Disney
You're one day ahead of me. Die, fiend!
In response to Hell Ramen
It's Saturday for him? Spooky!

~Kujila
For all that know and care, Dimebag Darell of Pantera was shot and killed. You people should watch the news more often. :/
In response to Kaga-Kami
I heard about this too. Not that I care much... I think pantera sucked.
In response to Kunark
I'm sure they thought you sucked too.
In response to Kaga-Kami
Kaga-Kami wrote:
For all that know and care, Dimebag Darell of Pantera was shot and killed. You people should watch the news more often. :/

Finally, someone around here knows this! I was waiting for someone to post about it, and just figured there were no fans. I am a fan of Pantera. I was thinking this post was about him...but it was about cartoons.

-S2k
In response to Kaga-Kami
Yeah bro, I heard about that. I bugged out. It sucks majorly. Too many good musicians are dieing.
In response to Kaga-Kami
Kaga-Kami wrote:

I heared about it. But the cartoons made me sadder for some reason
In response to Kaga-Kami
I hope they did, because I wouldn't want them liking me.
In response to Kaga-Kami
For all of you wondering, the apparent motive of the shooter was that he accused Dimebag of breaking up Pantera. All though this isn't proven to be the motive, that is what everyone thinks.

It was quite a scary thing that went down. Apparently the shooter was (I think) being chased by guards or something, grabbed a hostage, went to the back and then back up onto the stage. He went up to Dimebag and shot him numerous times, shot some of the other band members, then started firing into the crowed. He was still holding a hostage, and he moved slightly which gave one of the officers a clean shot which took him down.

Now, I think pantera was a worthless excuse for a band, but I do agree that it was a pretty desgusting man and terrible way to die.
In response to Kaga-Kami
You should watch news that actually has an effect on the world. Sure the guy from Pantera and those other people who were shot is a big tragedy, but in the end how does that phase with the foreign relations America and India are trying to build, which should of been worked long ago but wasn't until a closed in meeting U.S. diplomats had with Indian diplomats. You see we(Rumsfield) were going to sell some F-16s to Pakistan but India wasn't going to just let that happen and warned us that it would cause harm to our already worn out relationship, and so finally our government smartened up and let go of the miniscule amount of money that the F-16s were going to make the government in order to keep India at least slightly friendly.
In response to Stealth 2k
Finally, someone around here knows this!

Dot dot dot.

Everybody who visited CNN.com in the last 24 hours knows this. I don't know where you and Kami got the idea that nobody else knew about this. I didn't realize that the BYOND forums were a current events test.
In response to Hedgemistress
Hedgemistress wrote:
I didn't realize that the BYOND forums were a current events test.

Neither did I! OHMYGAWD!!!
In response to Hedgemistress
Yea, BBC news had an article about this at around 3:00AM this morning, I just happened to wake up and couldn't get back to sleep so I was reading my headlines in Mozilla when I saw the news. I can't understand why people throw it into top priority over what else is going on though, Pantera wasn't even that popular of a group.
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Pantera wasn't even that popular of a group.

Actually they were. Among a pretty big fan base. It probably just isn't your type of music, or else you would have not said that. Also, I know what your saying Lexy. I did not mean it to come off that way. I rushed the post. I meant "someone finally mentions it" The reason I said that is because music has a pretty big influence on most people, and if any fans were around, they usually would bring it up, in any environment. Gaming or not.

-S2k
In response to Smoko
Ditto.
In response to Kaga-Kami
As a longtime resident of the Cleveland/Akron area, I'd like to point out that this story reinforces one of my basic tenets: don't go to Columbus if you don't have to.
In response to Stealth 2k
No, I said Pantera was in fact not that popular of a metal group compared to most other groups that get out there. I'd say it was mildly famous but nothing like some of the other bands, and if you find some record sells statistics and appearances for show then I bet you'd find that they only had a medium sized crowd compared to other huge groups. It was not just an opinion, but it was a fact. Plus man, even if it was an opinion I hate when people point out, "Oh you were just stating an opinion.", no way I didn't know that!
In response to Kusanagi
Kusanagi wrote:
Plus man, even if it was an opinion I hate when people point out, "Oh you were just stating an opinion.", no way I didn't know that!

Yeah, damn right!
I was having a normal conversation the other day about homosexuality in animals, and this girl Sarah realises I've beated her *argument* to the ground so relies on the "That's just your opinion" idea, and that it was also "Her opinion" that all dogs can't be gay.
I asked her why her subjective opinion could state that all dogs objectively can't be gay.

I hate hypocrits!
Page: 1 2