My car got totaled back in May when a woman visiting a neighbor across the street backed out into the street right after I did. Her SUV wasn't damaged but she messed up my front end pretty well.

The good news is, the payout was more than I needed to fix it (even after the deductible) and I was able to reinstate collision coverage.
I never had a car. Seems like a massive waste of money, not to mention dangerous since the people in Nashville drive like they have blindfolds on. A few years ago, there was a DMV employee who was caught accepting bribes from people. They'd fail the test and he'd offer to past them through if they paid him, and this had been going on for a long time, so there's a ton of people now on the road who have licenses but never legitimately passed a driving test.

The only reason this city hasn't completely collapsed yet is because it's a metropolitan government, and because this is like, the go-to place for all these wannabe country music starts who think they're going to make it, but never will, so there's always a crap ton of money coming through.

But yeah, I ride the bus or bike around. Most cars are ugly anyway, the only thing I'd want to be seen riding is probably a Corvette, or maybe a custom classic Buick Riviera.
Page: 1 2 3 4