ID:192154

Resident Evil: The Escape

This mod is pretty good and is very promising. I been with there community for a year now and they have made progress like hell. It's a single player/mutltiplayer original story line modification for Half-Life. There maps are freakin huge and the ysome how linked multiple maps into one (with spawn points/save areas) to make them seem big. Just a little warning, when you go to the web page prepare to be scared if you have no sound in your room, cause I didnt know some loud "Resident Evil!" sound would play on the webby. I had my audio up high and then BAM!! "RESIDENT EVIL!!" real loud i jumped and almost [crapped myself -- edited by Forum Moderator]. NEwayz, check it out:

http://www.planethalflife.com/rete/
Cool. Have you played it any? I'm always looking for a good single-player mod for Half-Life, but most of them aren't released yet :(

I beat that SPMOD that you're a janitor in Black Mesa when the incident happens, only to find a disappointing ending, but it was true to what the Marines would've done.

You know of any more cool SPMODs that are released? I read about a Metroid one, but that's all I've done.

Thanks

~~V~~
In response to Vortezz
Try Azure Sheep, Poke 646 the 2nd half-life, Chemical Existance, Dark Star, They hunger and this world war mod i cant remeber what it is called
In response to Vortezz
i had a really sweet half life mod, you were in a randomly made house, and you had to get through to the top and it was almost impossible because the baddies would spawn randomly. tough that was