ID:192329

This day is just full of 'rocking' events for me. First I enjoyed MLAAS, and now I'm having fun playing with the website downloader Avantgo for my Visor.

Not only can I get the latest news, weather, science, and humor websites (with graphics) downloaded directly to the PDA, I can create custom channels! I just created a byond.com forum channel, and it sucked down the last weeks worth of postings from *all* the public forum sections! Now that is cool!

So the next time I'll be on the train all day, or away from a computer for more than a day or two, I can use the time to view the forums at my own leisure. Ok, so they won't be the most up-to-date after a few hours, but there usually is some useful content in the newbie, general, and code problem sections that I don't often get a chance to read anyway...

Now if I can just suck down BYONDscape and BYONDBwicki pages, maybe go for all of CNN and NewYork Times, as well as a handful of other websites I'd like to be reading offline on the train trips, I'd be all set... guess I'll be buying that 32MB FlashCard adapter next weekend... :)