ID:22995

I'm pleased to tell everybody that I've worked out an agreement with Shades, and Dungeon Diver is now officially owned and developed by the Kool Boiz' Klub.

The game is no longer a huge project pushed onto one person with no time to finish, it is now a combined team effort and will be developed for however long it takes for it to be finished.

I am the manager for this collaborative project and will be the person recruiting developers. If you're interested in working on the project, there are two requirement: You have to have a skill we need, and you have to successfully be recruited to the KBK. KBK is very exclusive, so if you don't know most of us very well, then you probably won't be accepted.

We're looking for pretty much any set of developer skills right now, but we're short on graphics designers so that is in highest demand.

It's not set in stone, and I will be managing this project in a "whoever has the time, but we'll move on and find new faces if they don't" sort of basis, but right now I believe we have around 6 programmers, 2 composers, 1 amateur sound artist, and around 3 graphics designers.

P.S.: KBK is going to be doing multiple collaborations, so if Dungeon Diver doesn't suit your fancy, but you may be interested in something else, go ahead and apply to be a member in the KBK forum to see all projects. There's talk to Vortezz managing a Wario-Ware sort of game project.
I apologize if this is inappropriate, but...

/dance