ID:259354

Well...i am appologising *again* to LexyBitch as i shouldnt have done what i did on Wednesday...Very Sorry LexyBitch.

This is my Q ok.

I fill out all the forms and stuff to order the Blue Book as i really want it :)

but when i get to the processing page i get Transaction Results Failed...so when the page has finished loading this is what i get:

Error: Your transaction did not complete successfully. Please go back and check the information you submitted.

I was paging LexBitch nearly all day on Wednesday to get help to understand with this problem as i couldnt figure it out...and then i got rather cranky because i was angry before i paged LexyBitch (not about Blue Book...personal stuff :()

So i was wondering if i could get some help with my problems with ordering the Book and i am also appologising to LexyBitch for doing what i did on Wednesday...i am really sorry and hope the you will forgive me...i also hope that someone understands what im talking about with the error that i got and hope that it can be dealt with...

Lee
is anyone going to help me or am i just gonna have to go on without the book?
Finally i figured it out

YES

i have now ordered the book, and i am very glad so i dont need anyones help for the book ordering now...and i am sorry for all the fuss i caused ok,

Lee