name = "{NPC}Warning"
icon='NPCs.dmi'
icon_state="Doctor"
npc = 1
verb
Talk()
set category = "NPC's"
set src in oview(2)
switch(input("Do You Wish To Test Your Luck Against The Strongest Monster In The Game?!?", text) in list ("Yes","No"))
if("Yes")
switch(input("Are you 100% sure you want to do this.", text) in list ("Yes","No")
if("Yes") //here
switch(input("Let me mack myself CLEAR this is NEARLY Impossible to kill", text) in list ("Yes","No")
if("Yes") //here
alert("Its your own funeral.Ah Well")
usr.loc = locate(32,63,1)

Problem description:

Its Telling me I am Missing ',' or ')' in BOTH spots (marked by HERE) when i clearly see the right parenthesis.
mob
Warning
name = "{NPC}Warning"
icon='NPCs.dmi'
icon_state="Doctor"
npc = 1
verb
Talk()
set category = "NPC's"
set src in oview(2)
switch(input("Do You Wish To Test Your Luck Against The Strongest Monster In The Game?!?", text) in list ("Yes","No"))
if("Yes")
switch(input("Are you 100% sure you want to do this.", text) in list ("Yes","No")
if("Yes") //here
switch(input("Let me mack myself CLEAR this is NEARLY Impossible to kill", text) in list ("Yes","No"))
if("Yes") //here
alert("Its your own funeral.Ah Well")
usr.loc = locate(32,63,1)
dumb im kenshin u want the coder spot just to bugs the src?

...:::Pirata Inmortal:::...

It's the line before the one the error goes to.
In response to Pirata Inmortal
Ok,Apparently I'm stupid when the code you just posted that I put in gave me an uneven 119 warnings WITH the same 2 original errors.

EDIT: And this is the FIRST time I have asked about what I've been working on on the forums.

EDIT 2: although your idea was right though it was on the line above it. I guess I didn't realize it. Thanks
In response to King killer 113711
its ur problem man but a tip at the end of the switch input put 2 ) not 1 dumb ass
In response to Pirata Inmortal
LOL I kinda figured that out. I'm Not THAT stupid.
In response to King killer 113711
u should say ty or sumthing but wats going on did u blocked me?

ps: im kenshin
Like Garthor said, your mistake is in the code before the error code line. The last two switch procs that you have need a ) at the end of them. You'll notice that when you look closer.