ID:273682

I have just a simple question, I have a map, and now there's grass, and a fence, The grass is of course below the fence. I have a verb that gets the turfs on a specific loc, but when I do, it only comes up saying the fence is there. I'm trying to figure out if I can get it to come up with both the grass AND the fence. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself right, let me know if you'd like me to rephrase myself.
King killer 113711 wrote:
I have just a simple question, I have a map, and now there's grass, and a fence, The grass is of course below the fence. I have a verb that gets the turfs on a specific loc, but when I do, it only comes up saying the fence is there. I'm trying to figure out if I can get it to come up with both the grass AND the fence. I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself right, let me know if you'd like me to rephrase myself.

There is technically only one turf per tile. It's purely visual. The bottom turf gets added to the top turf's underlays.

You'll have to rethink your design.

Happy Holidays.
In response to Kalzar
But, would it be possible to insert the Entered() turf's underlays into a list, and output the list?
In response to OrangeWeapons
Hmm, if its in underlays, I can do a little magic there, Thanks :D

Happy holidays to you both :D
In response to King killer 113711
Hmm. I'm drawing a blank at getting a turfs underlays list. Help? :D
In response to King killer 113711
X.underlays, but that's not going to be particularly useful to you. If you want the grass turf, then you should make the fence an obj instead.
In response to Garthor
Hmm, that seems a little easier, I'll try just making it an object and do a little remapping Thanks Garthor, Happy Holidays :)