ID:274612

After hearing that they have a vanilla cola flavor, I went to http://www.jonessoda.com to see what else I was missing down here in the non-Canadian part of the United States... dang it, they have a lot of good sounding flavors that no one sells around here. Damn Bush and his strawberry lime import restrictions!
Vanilla Cola isnt that great.. tastes like a whiskey and coke IMO @.@ thier Cream Soda on the other hand is to die for *_*;;;

El, who is now going to the store..
In response to Elorien
I don't like Jones's cream soda very much. Its good, but its not like most other cream sodas, and I'm a huge cream soda fan.

Lexy.. don't you live in the midwest (Kansas? Nebraska?)? I live in a midsized town in Missouri and I'm able to find Jones Soda. A couple of coffee houses here sell it, and this little hippy incense store carries it (and they'll order flavors that I ask for too). You might be able to find it somewhere there.

-AbyssDragon
In response to AbyssDragon
AbyssDragon wrote:
I don't like Jones's cream soda very much. Its good, but its not like most other cream sodas, and I'm a huge cream soda fan.

Lexy.. don't you live in the midwest (Kansas? Nebraska?)? I live in a midsized town in Missouri and I'm able to find Jones Soda. A couple of coffee houses here sell it, and this little hippy incense store carries it (and they'll order flavors that I ask for too). You might be able to find it somewhere there.

-AbyssDragon

I live in Texas and can't find it...
In response to AbyssDragon
I live on the wrong side of Omaha for hippy incense stores... not by choice, just have to be near my job. I can get Jones Soda from the coffee shops downtown, and I do, when I go downtown, but that's more like something to drink while I'm out. As far as stocking up for everyday drinking goes, my corner grocery store only sells 5 flavors. Not being a person who is or should be entrusted with the piloting of a large massy metal object on wheels, this limits me.

I could order the other flavors from their website, which I probably will do, after I have a chance to make a downtown run to sample them.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
I only wish I lived in a town that even had coffee shops or corner grocery stores...

There's only one coffee shop in town, and I've never seen anything other than coffee there...lol The only grocery stores we have (about 4 of them total) are big chains... Food Town, IGA, etc...

There used to be an incense shop somewhere downtown (on a side street)...but last I went past, it's been closed down...

In fact, I can safely say that I've never even seen a Jones Soda... That's how bad it is around here...lol

Good old Norwalk, Ohio...