In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Being Canadian myself, I've seen Dan and Deadron both make jokes about Canadians, but I've always seen it in the strictest sense of fun, not anywhere close to intolerance.

Mainly, I put that beneath either of them. Deadron is a nice guy and Dan even more so -- are you sure what they said wasn't meant in jest?

I've roleplayed to Dan with "it's aboot durned time, eh?" and Deadron and Gughunter have always had fun taunting our northerly ways (read: common sense ;-)) and cheap dollar (read: cheap dollar =P), but I never let it bother me because I knew they were doing it in the sense of fraternisation (or fraternization, in their case =P), not in the sense of insults.

Leftley I wasn't sure about until I asked him directly about it, though. ;-)

Or, wait, did I ask him aboot it, eh?

You said it spuzzum
Well I'm aboot to have a shower eh?

Alatar
In response to Kunark
Canadians are the same as Americans. For instance, im about 50 minutes from the border, and what about americans 50 minutes from the border? You think with in that 100 minutes there is a big difference? Nope. I agree with Kunark.

Alatar
In response to Da_Rushyo
Da_Rushyo wrote:
sufficed to say, I@m not looking at BYOND in brilliant light at the moment. Or anybody in America.

The frankly, racist insults (mostly not from Dan, but from Deadron) came via e-mail.

Now, I'm not holding any grudges against those few people, but my rating of Americans has gone down from 0 to -10.

Da_IHATEAMERICANS_Rushyo

I am canadian. I love america as much as canada. Do not insult a country, especially when some people might take it seriously, you know, you can get into alot of trouble for that post if somone read it and snapped..

Al_HATEDARUSHYO_Tar
In response to Alatar
Canadians are the same as Americans. For instance, im about 50 minutes from the border, and what about americans 50 minutes from the border? You think with in that 100 minutes there is a big difference? Nope. I agree with Kunark.

Unless you ask them the temperature. :)

In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:

Unless you ask them the temperature. :)

Were taught both up here =)

Alatar
Page: 1 2