ID:294450

Operating System: Windows 7
Website Browser and Build Number:Explorer
URL/Link to problem page(s):None particular

Problem Description:Having an issue seeing entire pages of certain things. I can't see the entire description of a game on its hub or all of the comments on the announce. it seems to blur off to the bottom and beyond. Any ideas?

Steps to Reproduce Problem:
This is a IE bug.
In response to Darker Legends
So what do I do? Is there something I can do to fix it or is it a waiting game?
In response to Yusuke13
I'm having similar problems, if I scroll over to the right on my screen everything is blank. This cuts off blog posts, search bars and everything. Its really annoying
In response to Donut_eater
Yeah, that's the same issue I'm having. I'd like some advice on how to fix it. Anyone have any ideas?
In response to Yusuke13
Yes, there's one major thing you can do. You can consider using a browser that actually is compliant with the internet standards.

Internet Explorer has always been far behind with the times when it comes to keeping up with things, even today they seem to fail when it comes to simple things like rendering a webpage correctly.

I recommend switching to either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome immediately. You'll notice a cast improvement of browser speed and reliability, and web pages will look a lot different suddenly because you've been seeing them wrong for years!

Hell, Internet Explorer can't even render text shadow. Man, get with the times!
Greetings Yusuke13.

Your problem is likely because you are using Internet Explorer. You didn't list which version you are using, but if you are not using Internet Explorer 8, I highly recommend upgrading today. It will likely fix your problem.

If you are using Internet Explorer 8, I recommend you submit a bug report with a good list of details. You can also, as others have suggested, try using Mozilla's Firefox or Google's Chrome as alternative browsers. Both are more reliable, more secure, and faster. Microsoft is often far behind in adopting web standards, and just as often completely ignore the standards and do things their own way.

Thanks Much.
Danial.Beta
In response to Danial.Beta
I am using firefox but I'm still experiencing these problems :(
In response to Donut_eater
Is it all hub pages or just specific ones? If it is specific ones, please provide links to them so I can have a look.
In response to Mikau
Mikau wrote:
Yes, there's one major thing you can do. You can consider using a browser that actually is compliant with the internet standards.

Internet Explorer has always been far behind with the times when it comes to keeping up with things, even today they seem to fail when it comes to simple things like rendering a webpage correctly.

I recommend switching to either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome immediately. You'll notice a cast improvement of browser speed and reliability, and web pages will look a lot different suddenly because you've been seeing them wrong for years!

Hell, Internet Explorer can't even render text shadow. Man, get with the times!

Definitely, Internet Explorer leaves junk behind also.