ID:31749

I had my last exam of Year 12 today, and hopefully I am now completely finished with the Computing A level.
For those of you not attuned to the English educational world, you take A levels in two parts: AS (Advanced Subsidiary) levels in Year 12, aged 16-17, and A2s in Year 13, aged 17-18.
I've now hopefully finished Maths, Physics, Business Studies and General Studies at AS level (all of which I am continuing to A2) and I'm also completely finished with Computing, as I took it a year early. I'll be taking Electronics next year (unless I get a really bad grade at an AS, in which case I'll be retaking it).

I've also started looking into programmable microcontrollers, particularly PICAXE ones. These are microchips which you program to do a certain thing. I'm hoping to manufacture and sell a set of Airsoft mag status things, showing how many bbs you've got left, but first I need to learn how to use the damn things.
Heh I was done with my final exams for my senior year (year 12) two weeks ago, on the 8th.

I still haven't gotten into "relax mode" yet, though. My prom is this Thursday and graduation is this Saturday!

BTW: I took Italian and it's "ho finito"
I was speaking Engliano. You know, like Spanglish and American. Made up languages :-P.

But yeah. The latest other finisher was last Monday, as he took Further Maths.

Since I'm right back to school to start next year's courses, 'relax mode' doesn't set in until July when I break up for Summer, in about 4 weeks time.