ID:372684

Hiii! Sorry for being like this, I don't like advertising games in BYOND Forum this way, heh.

I just wanted to announce that I'm making an original game, and I think it's going well for now (:

I won't reveal any information about the game itself for now, too many people've told me to not post the things the game'll have, I could make it sound like if it was gonna be awesome, and maybe it doesn't get so good >.<

Anyway, this is one of those games where you basically go around killing creatures, leveling up, you can complete missions (we'll have different npcs), after reaching certain level you can decide your class, learn spells, join the war, protect your kingdom, conquer areas, etc...

I have to discuss with some friends the story of this game, but I'll think about that later ^^

The best thing is -> An Original Game! I mean, it feels awesome when you start making an original game and people like it (it doesn't have much stuff yet, though). I hope BYOND Community likes these kind of projects (I'm not saying I want them to love my game, nor play it, lol. I just hope it's well seen from me to make this game (: )

That's all I can see, I've just made the banners with Photoshop (I'm a newb using it, so don't be too harsh ): )

By the way, I have an Update Verb, so I'm updating every second, don't tell me the map is horrible, I know it is xD !

If you have any idea please post it :3
Too late now, but people say its bad luck to announce a project at all before its at least demo ready. And if you make a hub to go along with it, well, we've all seen the results of that.

Anyway creating a world from your imagination is tough, but rewarding. Don't give up, BYOND needs more games.
I won't give up (:
Have faith Fellow Eternal, Teka's pretty much done the same as you, and he's got no skill to speak off, you shall overcome him.

Good luck in your adventure.
I'd be inclined to tell us what's in the game if you want to, but just appreciate you'll get a little feedback on it and you may need to explain that you are still learning the skills needed to make a game. Your ideas should run free, so we can cheer you on and help you make the whole game awesome with feedback and tips.
Yo ET, hit me up I can hit you up with some sick logins. [email protected] (No catch for you bud.)