ID:38914

Whats up ppl imma keep it short and simple im looking for coders iconners mappers and gfx for my upcomming projects if any of u are intrested then leave me a reply but im looking for loyal staff memebers not back stabbers

Oh and for future referrence dont ever employ this guy as a staff member Minions321 hes a snake and what i mean by that hes a back stabber he host a game for me and my staff and banned about 3 of us he stole files from this other game hes abusive and the whole nine.
Sup kazi? you can make me staff anytime u want, i am always playing ur game.
Hey whats up i gott a little question can i get the game data for Naruto: Kyuubi Rage 2: Kyuubi Vs. Curse Seal ? i wanna host the game couse its rarely online here on byond
well i guess i can host since all u have to do is keep ur computer on
if u lookin 4 a mapper im yo man
btw if u have a kyuubi clan y not make a CS clan just a new idea
hey you should know me i'm Hebi Leader - Uchiha Sasuke you asked me to... well anyways e-mail me. it's [email protected]
Yo Kazi it's me silencer if you guys need an an extra host i'll do it just get roxas to send me the file
well any request or any thing else just sign up for the forum
somethings wrong with the file im playing on, the screen is blk so i cant join and i cant talk on tht dreem seeker cause im muted.....so i come to u, the creator for help, and yes i already have played without problems on that game on same file
kinda like how we have a pwipe every month or so. kind of like us having different sessions so if u miss a session u can start fresh in a month
if you need a part time coder i can help but im full time work and school/college but i can help out when i can. and with hosting i guess i can do that also
btw the new byond came out version 415
yo I need help my friend got banned by the host Quady I Mistakely got on the game with his key and now I cant get on with my keys it keeps saying access denied I just need some1 to tell quady to unban Kouzou Uchiha so I can get back on. and my name on the game is Ike
yeaa....u poastd earlier that u needed a host...i can b of assistance

[email protected]
thakid if u need iconner and mapper im the job k
I need help with haku clan coding
Hey wats up always wanted to meet u the Founder of my erge to fullfill Naruto! lol; this game is so great lol even better than the ps2 series lol i wanted to know if staff and GM signups are still going on im a X Kage becuase my stats got messed up but im allowed to still use verbs when i got passed those stats and i really help in the game log in everyday and really help out u should really consider me being a GM please always wanted to be in this game never expierience being GM but yea if so please inform me [email protected] thanks =]
yo Kazikame this is Yakushi Kabuto from the game Naruto Kyuubi Rage 2 Kyuubi vs. Cursed Seal and i was wondering can u put me on ur staff i play ur game a lot and i have been an admin for atleast 10 games that got shutdown cause there owners moved on and im really good so consider it remember thats Yakushi Kabuto im the S.O leader
Why has Kyuubi Rage been down for so long?
Page: 1 2 3