ID:44486

ok so i was today on my computer(posting at my friends house) and it then suddenly turns off and wont turn back on.... so i thought id ask you guys what the problem might be so i have an idea about how im gonna get it fixed and how much it will cost me -_-
i use Mac OS wih windows also installed on the harddrive, only had the computer for a year so im freaking out about it lol i dont think its overheated so hmm what could it be?

thanks if you can help
(ill check this post asap)
Damn.
Did you try unplugging it and replugging it? My desktop has done the same thing before until it eventually started restarting (but I'm on a laptop now so I ditched it)..Don't know the fix but uh that could possibly let you use it a bit longer in case you hadn't tried that..0_0
i checked the fuses on computer and socket, there both fine but i changed them to make sure, and i cleaned out everything but still nothing... im gonna try taking it in for repair tomorrow though... im just praying my hard drive is still intact so i can get my files :S
Meh turns out it was only the powerbox that is inside the computer, only cosr £20 so it will be fixed in a week HOPFULLY.