ID:45648

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, guys. I'm sure you totally cared. In case you're following the progression of this game let me give you some updates. I've added health bars beneath players, walls that appear and disappear depending on encounters for instance in the demo map I'm using right now. Players will walk along a corridor reach a dead end only to find out skeletons are pouring out from now visible generators behind them that were hidden in alcoves behind walls. Once these generators are destroyed the dead end collapses and becomes a viable passageway. These are just some of the ways to spice up encounters so that they're dynamic. I've also added a boss system that's currently getting it's final features right now. There's a boss which is 4 tiles big, the bottom two tiles are dense and take damage. It's currently possible to kill with 2 people but is easily downed after like a minute or two with a party of 3 people. The resurrection shrines in game are fully functional as well, and they are essentially check points. When players who are alive pass through them, all the dead players (who are observing the game as ghosts), are brought to the resurrection shrine and brought back to life when players reach it.
What's still to come is bosses special moves, enemies that scale, traps, and an equipment and lobby system. Once all of these are added, the game will have it's alpha release. I'd say progress on this game is around 40% done. So it's all going very well. I think this game should be out in a month or so, if not sooner for it's alpha release. Pester me if you see me online, not programming! Thanks for keeping posted.
Staff still required- Whether you know this or not, Sync Jolt has decided to join my staff and has just recently received a BYOND membership for his work. So as you can tell, I intend on compensating my staff for their work, accordingly. As such, this game will have a subscription feature of an annual fee, whoever does my graphics work will be given a free subscription to game, administration powers if they want them, a mention on the credits, and as soon as the game generates enough money for me to afford a BYOND subscription to you, a BYOND subscription. You will not receive a portion of the profits outside of your BYOND subscription, because this works is insanely less intensive than the rest of the work required on this project. So for my graphics design artist, I need someone who can make a splash screen, hub art, and HUD items as well. You can contact me by replying in a comment on here, via the pager, on chatters, or on my AIM - Sleek Tophat. I look forward to hearing from you.