ID:54476

Hey guys, Meisai here. Just wanted to remind everyone that we are still accepting applications for pixel artists. We're trying very hard to expand our team even more, and more pixel artists would give us the extra boost in production speed we have been looking for.

We need artists who can either do;
Hair and/or Clothing
1-4 tiled animals
Any size jutsu
Buildings and Turfs

If you would like to apply for one of these positions, please speak with me at:
[email protected]

I will require previous work before going through the entire application process. Thanks for your support! :D

A good thing would be that you say the project you're working on.
Choka wrote:

......I'm posting on the Alliance Gaming site...I work for Alliance Gaming...my name is on the left side of the page.

I started with saying Alliance Gaming is hiring.

KashikoiMeisai wrote:
Choka wrote:

......I'm posting on the Alliance Gaming site...I work for Alliance Gaming...my name is on the left side of the page.

I started with saying Alliance Gaming is hiring.

What I mean is you just went from 1-4 tiled animals to jutsus, which is specific to a type of game. So I figured you were hiring for just ONE game.
Well, right now we're only working on Naruto Alliance. If you can draw animals, you can draw hollows. If you can draw jutsu, you can draw Shikai. And Alliance Gaming is hiring, not Naruto Alliance. If you join the team, you have to be able to work on all games. xD