i would just like to b able to play dmo again :/ i dont care about her anymore i just wana play...ill just ignor her
agreed... she must be a liar too because she said that banning was only 24 hours... It's been about 96 hours... I still can't belive she banned you...
I've been banned for well over a month for simply asking for a tourny.
Still banned .. more and more ppl are banned yet lufia doesnt give a damn....
Hi Lufia, name is Leaton Mitchell, i just like to add a few stuff to what these people are saying.. first of all i have always been nice to Aeris Gainsborough and will always be nice to her, but i wont like for no one..what YugiohLegend2 is saying is true. there are sensless bannage flying around byond as you can clearly see there not even half the same people of there no more. has for me, i got banned a few months go when i logged out to take a shower and to log back in i got the player limit as reach please try again later.. and after that. i have been banned and banned ever sens.. after a hard day at work i use this game as my little relaxer cuz it brings me far back into the pass when i was a teen playing with some friends that i really miss to death.. thats beside the point. Lufia please do somthing about this thanks in addvance
sooner that later there will be Aeris Gainsborough..in a empty server with maybe 3 new players playing cuz everyone els will be banned.. she is destroying DMO , DMU is now where everone is at.. as for me i just got my world of warcraft account back up.. i guess DMO is officialy screwed. we all know why.
yup I'm too pissed at dmo to even care anymore I just thought about it to and decided to check and see if anything has changed. apparently not apparently lufia and kajika don't care about dmo so fuck them.. Dmo fails
PS goodbye everyone I knew on dmo I hope you have a good life.
Hm, Shame you dont listen to the pleas of the people Lufia. You have to put a stop to this. what everyone else says is true. Do you want evidence or what?
I can provide the evidence if need be.
Everyone Else, if you get abused by Aeris, Screenshot it using the print screen button, go into Paint, Paste the image and save it. then upload into Imageshack. Eventually, we should have enough evidence that not Even Aeris will be able to lie her way out of.
Also: the Print Screen Button is the PRTSC SYSRQ button on a laptop, located on the right of the F12 button.
Aeris isn't that much of a problem for me. I don't think she's as bad as everyone thinks, although she can be a little harsh sometimes. I haven't seen her abuse her mod.
YourMomSuckedMeOff: Im just about to hit the allstar break
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: lol
llllSmokegt2: I like MLB games
YourMomSuckedMeOff: and i got a .544 average
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: i got so many memories on this game
llllSmokegt2: better than Maddens imo
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: ima miss DMO when i die....not
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 172 hits
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 27 doubles
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 6 triples
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 58 homeruns
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 149 RBI's
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 91 runs
llllSmokegt2: thats like Ichiro on roids.
YourMomSuckedMeOff: 37 SB's
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: does wicked hate broken ny?
YourMomSuckedMeOff: Yeah
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: rofl
llllSmokegt2: ichiro usually has over 200 hits though
YourMomSuckedMeOff: im at the half way mark right
YourMomSuckedMeOff: well about to be in like 6 games
llllSmokegt2: lol
llllSmokegt2: Is the new madden any good?
llllSmokegt2: or is it the same shit.
YourMomSuckedMeOff: havent bought it.
YourMomSuckedMeOff: Broken is a moron.
YourMomSuckedMeOff: ONe day he says it sucks
YourMomSuckedMeOff: Next day he says it pwns.
llllSmokegt2: probably was getting owned when he said it sucked
llllSmokegt2: whenever he is on MSN he gives me a play by play rofl
Cë£~MadNice: 2c3
YugiohLegend2: Hello.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: broken bipolar
llllSmokegt2: Man cowboy fans are annoying.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: i still wonder do megan exists
Cë£~MadNice: 2c3
llllSmokegt2: I wonder if duo actually commited suicide.
llllSmokegt2: haven't seen him around
llllSmokegt2: he must have..
²z¬YugiohLegend2: Hi MadNice.
Cë£~MadNice: sup legend
€vílBone_Crusher206: hey ;egend
Tensu Zandetsu: yugioh omg dude whats up
€vílBone_Crusher206: legend
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Look who came back.
²z¬YugiohLegend2: Hi Aeris.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Don't Hi Aeris me.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Gtfo.
Tensu Zandetsu: omg
Guest-2035005331: hello aeris
llllSmokegt2: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY&feature=video_response OMG
llllSmokegt2: LOOK AT THIS GUY
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Don't look.
llllSmokegt2: LOLLLLLLLL
²z¬YugiohLegend2: I am sorry for argueing with you over a game. That's all there is to it.
llllSmokegt2: THIS BRITISH GUY IS LOL
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Stfu.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: And gtfo.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Or I make you get out.
€vílBone_Crusher206: lol
llllSmokegt2: "I got milk on my fucking lips because I don't give a shit and I had COD"
llllSmokegt2: HATE*
JFKAeris Gainsborough: You signed away your right to play this game when you signed that petition.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Either make a new key, or gtfo.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: yugiohlegend i respect u
Tensu Zandetsu: damn
DontRelinquishYourHope: what petition?
llllSmokegt2: LOL he is punching a concrete wall!
Tensu Zandetsu: dnt ask abou it
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Let me get it.
€vílBone_Crusher206: lmfao
€vílBone_Crusher206: wow
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: smoke i might cut my hair
Tensu Zandetsu: omg he is going to get it
€vílDynoflame: bone
llllSmokegt2: Now he is crying lol!
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Waaait
llllSmokegt2: No dest don't do it!
²z¬YugiohLegend2: Hi Tensu. ^.^
J.P The Enforcer: bone left
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Lets go before the Petition and stuff.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Lets go to the wall posts.
llllSmokegt2: dest watch this lol
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: i have too smoke
JFKAeris Gainsborough: WE have a problem with aeris abuseing her mod apparently she gets away with everything not telling you and lufia what she does when you are not here. She isn't nice and she bans for no reason chase t
llllSmokegt2: noooooooo
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: sounds truthful....
llllSmokegt2: http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY&feature=video_response
JFKAeris Gainsborough: chase told her to ban everyone on the server and she did... Ive been banned on occasions after getting in an argument with her that she started in the first place ... I'm tired of having to worry abo
JFKAeris Gainsborough: tired of having to worry about when the next time im going to get muted or banned for no reason so you need to fix aeris now ....
llllSmokegt2: dID nY LEAVE?
JFKAeris Gainsborough: Shit man if you're worried now then you better start running the other way.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: PS goodbye everyone I knew on dmo I hope you have a good life.
llllSmokegt2: that petition is lol.
JFKAeris Gainsborough: kgoodbye gtfu
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: sounds like a death letter
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: not a petition
llllSmokegt2: I bet duo wrote it for them.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: rofl
llllSmokegt2: he is an expert at death letters
Tensu Zandetsu: wait i care abou DMO
DontRelinquishYourHope: T.T i like this game, im happy about all the things you do aeris . . . dont let them get to you
llllSmokegt2: Nowhere.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: ROFL
llllSmokegt2: I'm a real nowhere man.
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: im n college
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: so?
llllSmokegt2: Actually I'm going to the navy!
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: go die smoke
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: aeris u wanna start?
llllSmokegt2: I'm gonna be a pirate rrrrrrr
llllSmokegt2: Sail the might sea's RRRRRRRRR
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: naked azn on the loose
llllSmokegt2: mighty(
Tensu Zandetsu: oh shit
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: run yugi
HeIsTheDestructorofRealms: run so far away
From signing on to being banned... The only thing I said was Hi.. Hi... Im sorry... This is my point and what i'm talking about. Aeris just won't stop. -.-

"PS... "You have been banned."
Pure lulz... See, normally, I'd agree with you Yugioh just from what your post said.... BUT -- I'm pretty sure you did something to her a while back to start this >_>
okay look lufia i know u unbanned everyone from dmo but aeris is out of control i was speaking last night to bone crusher n dmo then she comes out of nowhere demanding i leave and being a complete bitch i didnt say anything to set her off she just went and demanded me to leave and i wasnt doing shit seriously get rid of her mod she banned me FOR TALKING to someone this is b/s ur the freaken admin of the game>.> do something about this this is complete b/s and you know it her with mod is abuse everytime take it from her and stop this abuse>.<
look lufia if u dont do something to fix this i GUARENTEE YOU someone will ur game might be hacked by someone j8st to get rid of her IDK but the point is she abuses all the time yet ur too blind to freaken see it i respect u as always lufia but if u donnt do shit about the abuse i guarentee someone will do the right thing...GET RID OF HER MOD and restore those that she keeps banning CAUSE of a grudge>.>
What the hell. I just got banned?!? Aeris Gainsborough or whatever it is called me Crusher and poof.......

Apparently there is a problem with this game now a days if this many people are having problems with "Aeris".

I havn't even played in a few months. Shame on DMO.
uMÅÐGrandhorn: dyno
*KC*Waynelam49: Green Tourney! 1 More to go! Hurry!
Netras: last spot green shadow tourny
*KC*Austin468: so sleepy
*KC*Waynelam49: Damnit, come on guys D:
*KC*Waynelam49: Who the fuck
(69)TheDestructorofRealms: PARTY
[YP]Kareempoo: any one want duel
(69)TheDestructorofRealms: u hoh
*KC*Waynelam49: No it's not me.
-DJ-Aeris Gainsborough: Bye Crusher
Aeris Gainsborough has entered the game.
SoloSoldier: k if it helps u sleep at night
ÑÅ&nbsp;ФDynoflame: I dont lose to someone who uses slate warrior XD
uMÅÐGrandhorn: thats good he cut contact with me for some reason man...
SoloSoldier: lol
ÑÅ&nbsp;ФDynoflame: So sad on the real
Connection closed.
Connection failed.
NOT COOL
You have been banned.
ABUSE
U WANTED proof there is ur proof its time for her abuse to be stoped 1 way or another stop this shit now lufia idc what u have to do ur blinded by the truth look at all the fucking ppl bitching at her abuse yet u sit there and let it happen ur game is a joke if u let her continue to do this shit shame on u and kajika u made an amazing game fail giveing her mod!
i said hi aeris and with no warning whatsoever me and my bro infamosu red eyes were given bye LIMPEI and nfamous red eyes and we were banned
lufia i annot stand this i was dueling with my pals and she walked over to us and banned us like mad
you aeris haters need to just calm down, she's warned you, if you get banned it's your fault not hers. Please if your going to argue and get angry over getting banned don't do something to get banned in the first place.
Page: 1 2 3