ID:75522

My Rules
Monday, July 06, 2009

All Modes ((Nanaya you can RK))

1)First and foremost ABSOLUTELY no RK or RA end of story. Unless it is Nanaya.

2)RP to the best of your ability.

(No IC in OOC)

When playing Death Note Mode.

3) No metagaming¦ for noobs who are unfamiliar with this term it means not knowing of the power of the Death Note a.k.a you have a heart = Death note attack. Also not knowing about the Eyes or shinigami. You can say you watched the news and know there is such a thing known as a Death note you are unaware of how it works. Metagaming also covers random chopping of doors such as the office. Also Random searching of someones personal items.

4)No Vampire RPs!

5)Dont ask me to host a custom map.

6)No randomly locking people in rooms that are lockable like doors that need keys and the freezer.

7)No moving the key locker I will Bann you.

8)Dont complain about being banned on my webpage not all banns are final. I clear my bann list after every game there are only two people that are on my permabann list and trust me you dont want to be on that list.

9)Have fun it is a game which was created for the user to enjoy the experience.

10)No spamming. I will put spammers on my permabann list.

When playing Normal mode.

11)No use of the death note will be allowed you will be banned for use of the death note in normal. If I wanted you to kill me with the death note I would have played death note dumbass.

12)In Normal mode I do expect a motive for persons that the KILLER kills. You can not RP as a killer if your not the killer I will not except that as a reason you are a high school student who is most likely a normal student not willing to commit an act of violence.

13) No asking stupid questions.

14) Follow rules 1-14.
There is no rule saying that I can't make my own rules for MH so deal with it. :P
What?
With those rules I don't think so.
These rules sound more like just incompetent programming.
Flame Sage wrote:
These rules sound more like just incompetent programming.

For one I didn't make the game. And two I would like to see the game you made.
Finally someone who agrees not to let Rkers on their servers. J0hnTh3DRumm3R you rule!