Rugg wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Raven happened.

u know damn well that it wasn't going anywhere before i received it

Raven.. You started buying sources a month after you joined BYOND. Do you think you can just buy a games success? NE, if anything, was a waste of perfectly usable icons, had the source been given to someone who isn't a loser.

i was on this website for over 2 years now i just had another account which i cant say and Ive been here for a while so ur just a nobody who doesn't know anything so he just makes shit up
Right. You just randomly decided to buy a bunch of sources.

Implore me; what was your previous key?
Riku 123q wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Raven happened.

u know damn well that it wasn't going anywhere before i received it

What the **** are you talking about, If MDNight and Manny hadn't sold it illegally like retards then the game would've went way farther than it is today.
You've ruined the game...You might as well just give it away to someone else. >_>
Someone with actual Developing skills.

they weren't doing anymore updates and they weren't gonna host it ever so really it wasn't gonna go anywhere but u guys just wait ur gonna see the changes that the game is gonna have. You guys just have no faith
Rugg wrote:
Right. You just randomly decided to buy a bunch of sources.

Implore me; what was your previous key?

nope
Right. Because that IS your only key. Good job.

I suggest buying programmers too. I'm sure you have enough leftover money from your moms credit card.
Rugg wrote:
Right. Because that IS your only key. Good job.

I suggest buying programmers too. I'm sure you have enough leftover money from your moms credit card.

well im sorry im not a bum i got mula which means i would be the boss and u would be the worker.I got my own credit card buddy so keep talking shit and this topic didn't really involve a argument it was a simple bored question so enough of this bs im not replying to anything else on this topic.
You're pretty much the BossTman right now; if you catch my reference.
Page: 1 2