ID:79918

wtf is it gone for??
cause no one goes on it
Because of Gunbuddy, I assume. but whatever. It happened for a reason.
is it goneing to come back
i got banned on banned me
people think they made this game and do dumb stuff
and they banned me and they made there own jail they glitch alot do so much stuff help me
inshi is the dumbest one he is the meanest snd shiro and how do you report people?
Cause people making rips *cough*
do u have the original src code b4 edited it?
yo phat um about runscape wat did u change my password to cause i can't log on now
Server down?
when is a dang server going to be up!!!???
well phat, looks like your a fail maker of MJ and you don't seem to have much of a maturity, o well i was looking forward to trying your server but sense you seem like an in mature kid who swears his head off when people don't like the way hes doing things i'm glad i didn't get the chance
Host it i wanna play the rest hush and let us play -.- gunbuddy ruined this game long ago xD
so whats going on buddy o.o
phat comon host i'm diein to play the reason i left for a long time is becaus my sis passed away but i just got back so yeah
Metamask64 wrote:
well phat, looks like your a fail maker of MJ and you don't seem to have much of a maturity, o well i was looking forward to trying your server but sense you seem like an in mature kid who swears his head off when people don't like the way hes doing things i'm glad i didn't get the chance
the guy who wrote this is a stupid retard who suck his mom's d*c* every night