ID:80330

Hello,

it's been a while since I've shown activity on BYOND. I have been on a few games now and then, mainly BLN, and been checking the Anime Guild forum for the past two months.

As some may have seen I am heavily considering to continue Bleach: Boukendan. I want to start over with even more efficient programming and better pixel art. That comes along with more original ideas for all the systems in the game. Just take it from me, the vision I have for BB is very promising but I don't want to leak out anything yet.

Despite this, I've seen the competition of other upcoming Bleach games and I've been questioning myself whether BB would be a good extra addition to BYOND. Some of the upcoming Bleach games are already pretty well done as far as it seems.

I want to do a game, even if it means I'll work solo for the time being. I'd just like to hear what you guys on BYOND think about this, keep in mind that I also have Naruto: Boukendan that could be picked up. But once again, there are a few upcoming Naruto games that also seem as if they'd make a great extra addition as a game for BYOND visitors to play.
i can host on a shell sever
Heh, Kin, long time no see. :)

Good to know you're bringing them back, or at least thinking of. If you need any help, page me or something. (I'm a lot better than back then when you taught me stuff, lol)
Well as of now i only think he needs pixel artists Andre, but if you are a pixel artist that would be cool if KP accepts you ;) I personally cant wait for BB, because there aint really any good bleach games on byond right now(BLN is okay, but fails end-game.) And Byond is already flooded with naruto games, so i dont believe that working on the naruto game would do any good.
And most of the upcoming bleach games that looked good, have apparently been discontinued(Bleach moonshine). so the competition wont be that hard, BLN have been along so long that its getting boring, and bleach online prolly never will be released(my personal thoughts, due to the fact that Hulio have worked on it for like 10 years and i never seen any progress done).
No, I'm a programmer.
Theres alot of new naruto games coming to byond soon if your going to make a game make a bleach one theres no good ones.
Dont give up keep going alot of ppl would play ths game and it looks so good also the icon is good i think it is not a rip and this would be the best game on byond then you'll be a lengen and you can't give up this is the best game so what i think you should do is not give up get your team back and start again but keep all the stuff you got. then just alitte more then the game would be beast :D so dont give up and start and be strong and dont give up and also bobbyamesome sayed that he would host or you can say who host so plz plz dont give up and this game would be the best byond game Zeckcastillo is my key if you would hit me up or just start and dont so dont give up and do good and the game would be done in a 1 week or 2 so dont give up and sorry for saying dont give up so much so yepppp...
PLZ DONT GIVE UP woooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi there Kin . I am a fan of bleach on byond and a good coder.. The only thing is that i don’t have any iconners and believe me ive searched. I was wondering if you would consider giving me or selling me your game. Since you don’t really feel like finishing it i would put it up and show ppl what a game you made.