ID:83931

Keywords: 1, all, da, dbz, dragonball, games, idea, ld, pwn, star, z
While I'm make LD I was thinking... what does the fans want? More attacks... More Races... More Planets? What is your favorite thing on a dbz game? (rip or non-rip)
god i'm just tryin to get this topic up... if you wanna spam your haterism go to the discuss area on DA any other ones will be deleted as well
id sayy, more attacks and transformations
Gloomylouie wrote:
id sayy, more attacks and transformations

i say Transes and Races
more Races and Attacks
More Races,More Transformations,More Member Only Races,And When people fuse the abilty to choose wat there guy will look like...
And Rugg His game isnt a piece of shit its frekin awsome -_-
Reldnahc96 wrote:
And Rugg His game isnt a piece of shit its frekin awsome -_-

Shut the fuck up, and go back to studying for your middle school classes.
All of you just say more more and more, well eventually it's going to get old. Too bad this owner isn't capable of programming any new unique systems.
people who are haters are just jealous because they dont have a sucsessful game like theonethegame has
i want more races. pick peaple from the dbz people and change up something up like wat you say about virus vegeta
Rugg wrote:
Your game is a piece of shit, nobody cares.

fuck you read my comment above this one
Ashs999 wrote:
Rugg wrote:
Your game is a piece of shit, nobody cares.

fuck you read my comment above this one

i mean two or three below now
How about gameplay value?
u haf to give everyone GM den you gotta msake 100 races with 1000000000000000000000000 stats yep thnx for readin
Andrew sertsis wrote:
u haf to give everyone GM den you gotta msake 100 races with 1000000000000000000000000 stats yep thnx for readin

idiot.
I'd say originality, not the punch kick crap you get on the GBA-ish Dragonball on here, but neither the easy combat like on Dark Apocalypse. What DA should have is it's uber EXP gain from vegeto xd. As for LD i'd try going with special circumstances for transformations, so you actually have to achieve something before you can pull out the big guns.
u should come back to dark apocalypse froggy is destroying the game man
hey i could be a back up host for the fallen truth i run servers 24/7
Page: 1 2