ID:839694

Anyone else going to be playing? I've been participating in the beta events and it's so much fun. The World vs World mode was pretty much the greatest idea ever for an MMO.
I'll probably be playing this.
The World v World promises a lot more too me once I've found a guild that will play in it as a team, I suspect, as currently I find the style of combat there doesn't favour certain classes. I could also do with re-speccing my Necromancer, mind you.
In response to Stephen001
The cool thing about Guild Wars 2 is you can join multiple guilds at once. Though, you only actually "represent" one guild at a time while playing. You wont have to commit to just one guild if you don't want to, you can join different guilds for PvP and PvE.
This will actually prove very handy, and I hadn't clocked that. Cheers.
It's still a click-n-maul. Their 'dodging' does nothing.
In response to Vrocaan
How many hours did you put in? Did you learn how to play your class?
I'd play this but I think I'd avoid the WvW. My understanding is that there's WvW and then some other modes where you can do things like 5v5 for instance which looks a lot more skill-based.

I know the point of the game is to have these epic large-scale battles, but I'd go insane having 20-30 people drop fireballs on my head simultaneously nuking me into oblivion.
Pre-ordered already. Looking forward to this since I haven't purchased a game in a minute.
In response to EmpirezTeam
There's a structured PvP mode where you play as a small team, it's more like the matchmaking mode in modern FPS games. They've also got tournaments but I didn't get a chance to participate in them. From what I understand it's like sPvP only you prepare your team ahead of time.
Already pre purchased and will be waiting
For those of you who purchased and have your display name in-game, post them!

IGN: Branks.2908

Also.. I'll be playing on the 25th since we get early access.
StephenBadger.6275
archon.7168
Rustle rustle.

Any more BYONDers playing? I've create a BYOND guild for people to join, so throw me your display names and I'll throw you invites.