Drehdog7 wrote:
Why did you end it Perfect! On another note you are ignorant Jameshinakou or whatever your name is.

We should do this again sometime say your site?
I'm going to start correcting everyone's grammar so prepare.
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

I wouldn't doubt that you are that young considering your ignorance.

Says the guy who doesn't realize sarcasm when it is in front of his face.
---
You're too stupid to have a sardonic wit or to use sarcasm at a decent level, the ignorance you posses in the category is astounding.
Jameshinauko wrote:
Drehdog7 wrote:
Why did you end it Perfect! On another note you are ignorant Jameshinakou or whatever your name is.

Sure go ahead doesn't bother me i will just delete the topic once it gets to high.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---
You're too stupid to have a sardonic wit or to use sarcasm at a decent level, the ignorance you posses in the category is astounding.

Pulled out the dictionary for that one huh?
Drehdog7 wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
Drehdog7 wrote:

Sure go ahead doesn't bother me i will just delete the topic once it gets to high.

Lol Then when the time comes i shale see you on the battle field.
I wouldn't mind if he did pull out the dictionary. It shows that he cares for his grammar and doesn't want to make a fool of himself. He also shows he isn't ignorant like you.Jeez how many times did people call you ignorant.
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---
I don't need a dictionary to spell, perhaps you do. You seem, unlike you I posses the intelligence to spell what I type.

Drehdog7 wrote:
I wouldn't mind if he did pull out the dictionary. It shows that he cares for his grammar and doesn't want to make a fool of himself. He also shows he isn't ignorant like you.Jeez how many times did people call you ignorant.

I don't know i don't care what others think. :P It is a weakness i never picked up.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---
I don't need a dictionary to spell, perhaps you do. You seem, unlike you I posses the intelligence to spell what I type.

No i am pretty sure i am spelling most if not all my words right. It is the whole assembling them into a sentence thats gets me. ;)
What really bothers me is when people say"i" instead of "I". Your normally supposed to capitalize I for some reason. That is my biggest pet-pev.
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---
I don't need a dictionary to spell, perhaps you do. You see, unlike you I posses the intelligence to spell what I type.

No i am pretty sure i am spelling most if not all my words right. It is the whole assembling them into a sentence thats gets me. ;)
---
That made me laugh, you're possibly the most naive I've ever met.

Drehdog7 wrote:
What really bothers me is when people say"i" instead of "I". Your normally supposed to capitalize I for some reason. That is my biggest pet-pev.

ok Then I will start capitalizing my I's when it comes to me referring to Me ok?
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---
I don't need a dictionary to spell, perhaps you do. You see, unlike you I posses the intelligence to spell what I type.

---

Ya know we are way off subject. So here's the End the point is I don't care what others think. If I did then I would have not said what I Said ok?
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

Ya know we are way off subject. So here's the End the point is I don't care what others think. If I did then I would have not said what I Said ok?
---
If you didn't care what anyone thought you wouldn't condone or reply to anything they said.

PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

---
If you didn't care what anyone thought you wouldn't condone or reply to anything they said.
Or maybe I just really enjoy arguing.

Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

---
---
No you just enjoy making a fool of yourself.

PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

---
---

No I just really enjoy arguing trust me.

Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

---
---

---
No you just really enjoy making a fool of yourself, trust me.

PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
Jameshinauko wrote:
PerfectGoku wrote:
*Ending quotation tower*

---

---

---

---
---

---
No you just really enjoy making a fool of yourself, trust me.

Lol just one question do you know me? Arguing gets my jollies going.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5