Domnic wrote:
I see whats happening now. Dreh and Frosty, I'm sorry I didn't tell you anything but it isn't my fault you guys live in different time zones the only people I saw on were Matt and Spring, I was doing a bit of work, evidence required? Ask spring. We were also saving enough to buy required things for the game, I don't have any problem with you firing me though.
---
Apparently Dreh has joined Gaming Inc.
Drehdog7 wrote:
We never even made a single code line or anything except the base icon.

Wrong again, All this time when you never saw me online due to a-lot of reasons, I was programming the basics of the game, and I was looking to show it to you today since its Saturday but then this blew up.

-Soul.Survivor.Snowman- wrote:
Underworld Kid wrote:
Drehdog7 wrote:
I didn't suggest the idea in the first place. They were like RPG RPG RPG and I was like uhm no. No anime either.

Did you even do anything?

How could we do anything if fucking Domnic doesn't tell us what to fucking do!?

Dear frosty, I believe you were never included in making this game anyway... I doubted your abilities of programming after I saw your Worlds Strongest game was ripped from DA > and all the other shit it was ripped from.
Drehdog7 wrote:
I didn't suggest the idea in the first place. They were like RPG RPG RPG and I was like uhm no. No anime either.

Not in the least, Think over it, Me and spring wanted to create something original and after the first idea flopped we remodeled it. You were the one who went "uh yeah rpg, then umm i wanna make an anime game again."
Drehdog7 What's your email man. I wanna help.
I doubt this guild or "production" is going to make anything successful. I wouldn't work with this shitty production either, how can you say someone else fails at making a game, when none of you have actually made a game in the first place? I can tell that none of you actually have the brains to run a fully functional production or guild.

Edit: re-posted it.
Underworld Troll wrote:
I doubt this guild or "production" is going to make anything successful. I wouldn't work with this shitty production either, how can you say someone else fails at making a game, when none of you have actually made a game in the first place? I can tell that none of you actually have the brains to run a fully functional production or guild.

Edit: re-posted it.

Including me? :) We'll find that out soon :D
Wtf why am i kicked
SPR1NG wrote:
Wtf why am i kicked

They think we're incompetent. But actually they are, not us.
If im kicked take away my banner and all the gfx
~Bye ZMD~

Kicked out for good :)
SPR1NG wrote:
Wtf why am i kicked

You're my competition, GFXer vs GFXer. >:)
Dinomaster45 wrote:
SPR1NG wrote:
Wtf why am i kicked

You're my competition, GFXer vs GFXer. >:)

Lol ok
Oh sup Dino and by the way I'm not working for Gaming Inc. Soul is he wants me to help them since no one there can code.
Dino,Soul and I are making an Action Shooter game.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Oh sup Dino and by the way I'm not working for Gaming Inc. Soul is he wants me to help them since no one there can code.

Not a very wise decision, your just spoiling your name.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Dino,Soul and I are making an Action Shooter game.

Good luck.
Not really...He stopped ripping and now all I have to do is code a Chat System because they want to show they can "Make something". I'm just coding for them.
Drehdog7 wrote:
Not really...He stopped ripping and now all I have to do is code a Chat System because they want to show they can "Make something". I'm just coding for them.

Lol, how is that going to prove anything? Your making them a chat system, they're not the ones making it.
Yes that is the concept of my post. I'm not working for them when they decide to make a good game. All I'm doing is making a Chat Game so they can show they made something.
Page: 1 2 3 4