Toukan Arashi wrote:
Niko thats enough go on some one elses page.

go suck some dick on someone elese page
Elias1355 wrote:
Calling me gay doesnt make sense because you dont know me in person and I am not gay...

I am only here say that Inu is to busy with his real life so you need to give him time and enjoy the game as it is... just like Toukan said go to someone elses page...

so yeah..

Bye =P

whatever noob
Elias1355 wrote:
Niko583 wrote:
Elias1355 wrote:
Calling me gay doesnt make sense because you dont know me in person and I am not gay...

I am only here say that Inu is to busy with his real life so you need to give him time and enjoy the game as it is... just like Toukan said go to someone elses page...

so yeah..

Bye =P

whatever noob

Why do you keep posting comments on this page because I have read that you think the game is dumb and gay.. so why do you even bother posting comments about it....

I mean if you think PWO RP is gay than why even bother playing it or even put a comment about it just go somewhere else in the corner of your room and cut your self will ya?

good idea im out
About time.
CAN YOU MAKE A GAMe LIKE THIS for my web site I WILL PAY YOU EMAIL ME [email protected]
Jesse4198 wrote:
CAN YOU MAKE A GAMe LIKE THIS for my web site I WILL PAY YOU EMAIL ME [email protected]

no he cant he's too busy sucking cock
Coolman1250 wrote:
ill start playing again as soon as you get rid of the trainer level system, I mean its useless as hell and gets in the way of the rp

*cough*
okay let me settle some stuff for both players and GMs
---
Niko583 wrote:
why do yall play this game the gm are fags the owner sucks dick and they ban you for not even having a real life name

funny how this whole arguement started because this whining bitch complained about not having the most important thing to an rp

Toukan Arashi wrote:
Now yes i know there are some abusive gms.

And no ones doing anything about it

Toukan Arashi wrote:
Also if you do get unbanned in the game, you will have to learn how to rp ((dont care if you already know you have to learn again))

so basically you have to relearn something you already know?! makes perfect sense!</sarcasm>
---
anyways I stopped playing this months ago but all I know theres nothing wrong with the game, because I remember that THERE ARE useless non-rping members and THERE ARE abusive gms that ban you without warning, so no one wins
Coolman1250 wrote:
okay let me settle some stuff for both players and GMs
---
Niko583 wrote:
why do yall play this game the gm are fags the owner sucks dick and they ban you for not even having a real life name

funny how this whole arguement started because this whining bitch complained about not having the most important thing to an rp

Toukan Arashi wrote:
Now yes i know there are some abusive gms.

And no ones doing anything about it

Toukan Arashi wrote:
Also if you do get unbanned in the game, you will have to learn how to rp ((dont care if you already know you have to learn again))

so basically you have to relearn something you already know?! makes perfect sense!</sarcasm>
---
anyways I stopped playing this months ago but all I know theres nothing wrong with the game, because I remember that THERE ARE useless non-rping members and THERE ARE abusive gms that ban you without warning, so no one wins

SHUT UP NIGGA
MAAWAWAW! TEST SERVER BACKKKK UPPPPPP
Niko583 wrote:
Jesse4198 wrote:

no he cant he's too busy sucking cock

LAAAAAAAAMMMMMMOOOOOOO COk **************************************************************
why is the game down today?
oopa, tava vendo um forum ali, e vi que vs é BR LOL.
Vim aqui, vi umas screenshots e confirmei.
E ai, ta afim de uma ajuda no jogo? :D
Paage me xD
I hope this comes back up soon.
Please unban me Beix(UlquiorraSchiffer4)
neh por nada n inu mais lah no teu jogo tem gente com racism com os brs, e ninguem faz nada. diseram que sao suas palavras, caso seja, eh permitido racismo no jogo? tenhu screen shoot...caso queira falar comigo me add no friends do byond urso89
I doubt anyone else is trying as hard since it took a good week for them to get that they should find out the situation on the forum.

Whether its true or not, I'm told that you have no idea what Mult has stopped hosting, and people are furious about it. A lot of rp hard work has been destroyed. And though there were indeed bug abusers, he could have given warning about shutting it down, considering its one of the only rp games on the internet that isn't BS.

Hoping you get an email that you're recieving this comment. Please go to the forum and at least let us know where you stand on the whole thing. A lot of people miss this game >>
This pokemon world online rp open again?
Inu, if you're interested, I'd like to put in my bid for helping PWO in any way I can. Even if it's just an enforcer spot or something. I'm just hankering for the RP. I also think you're unfairly persecuting people who speak English. The BR server is baaaaad. I log in, and I get cursed out and called racist for no reason.
Page: 1 2 3