ID:91245

Well from what I've heard the Pokémon creators are working on a 5th game. After playing through Platinum i found that the Pokémon were lacking creativity. Like Rotom's forms, a lawn mower? Come on.... So this 5th generations going to have some pretty weird Pokémon. Go, i choose you Papermon, use paper cut attack... Anyways the info from where i found all this information is listed on this site. http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Fail.
PerfectGoku wrote:
Fail.

Your hilarious.
I was going to make a post on this. MY thoughts are Zoroark will just be the Lucario of the 5th generation. It even looks like the spawn of a 1 night stand with Shadow the Hedgehog and Lucario. Most likely this guy has already been subject to Furry sites and drawn and added to Rule 34. I'd have maybe liked to see this guy in the second generation of Pokemon, looks like he'd fit in there when they introduced dark types, but after the 4th gen's generic looks, and most of the 3rd gens. I can't say i'm really liking their designs these days. But I won't lie to you all and to myself, chances are i'll watch this movie and even get the 5th gen game.
This is why I stopped playing after the second generation.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
I was going to make a post on this. MY thoughts are Zoroark will just be the Lucario of the 5th generation. It even looks like the spawn of a 1 night stand with Shadow the Hedgehog and Lucario. Most likely this guy has already been subject to Furry sites and drawn and added to Rule 34. I'd have maybe liked to see this guy in the second generation of Pokemon, looks like he'd fit in there when they introduced dark types, but after the 4th gen's generic looks, and most of the 3rd gens. I can't say i'm really liking their designs these days. But I won't lie to you all and to myself, chances are i'll watch this movie and even get the 5th gen game.

Yah i'll still buy the 5th generation game too.
C_Dawg_S wrote:

No one ever really stops playing Pokemon. Ever.
DYS wrote:
C_Dawg_S wrote:

No one ever really stops playing Pokemon. Ever.

The concept of Pokemon is relatively dull, yet the games are extremely addictive, I must say.
What the shit? They're getting shittier and shittier by the generation. I preferably enjoy the first three Generations (Kanto, Johto and Hoenn) but Sinnoh and that new region?

Borrrriiinnngggg
C_Dawg_S wrote:

That's a shame because Platinum is hands down the best game in the series to date (at least until Soul Silver and Heart Gold come out, then they'll be the best).

Anyways, new Pokemon is going to be new Lucario. Expect him to be OP, advertised everywhere, and Furries to use him in their "art", ye been warned.
The first two generations are the best. Then they started going downhill...fast.
Smoosh wrote:
The first two generations are the best. Then they started going downhill...fast.

They aren't really going downhill. At all. They've been using the same concept for their games forever and are still adding features upon features for every generation. The older folks that played the first two will say this without a doubt, which I agree, but with all the wifi and etc. that they put in; game is still pretty damn fun :]
ROAR!
Its not called fifth genration its called Fifth region and im pretty sure the fifth region name is going to start with a b or a.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Its not called fifth genration its called Fifth region and im pretty sure the fifth region name is going to start with a b or a.

Obvious troll is obvious.
Bobbyawesome wrote:

I'm afraid this guys not a troll. He's for real.
i hope farfetch'd finally gets an evo.
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Hmm why is luffy doing kamahaha
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

That's not Luffy, it's some random dude.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Dinomaster45 wrote:
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Kam-ahaha) Wow thats sad.
Page: 1 2