ID:92577

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?
I'm not a big of non moving sprites, but if you can back it up with good game play like Proelium, then I can overlook them. If they are for a game at all that is.
Shadow813 wrote:
I'm not a big of non moving sprites, but if you can back it up with good game play like Proelium, then I can overlook them. If they are for a game at all that is.

yes id like to make the game just lack coders
The bodies are just...eeeeeegh! That rock lee looks off, his hair is very round, yours has a flat top. not much shading or any real detail to any of em, but I think plain out i just don't like them.
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:
The bodies are just...eeeeeegh! That rock lee looks off, his hair is very round, yours has a flat top. not much shading or any real detail to any of em, but I think plain out i just don't like them.

you havnt played proelium eh? its low detail lol less detail less resources to to download going for game play and the hair will be fixed lol and they are just supposed to look like the anime not be super shaded im not really great at shading anyways so this works out o.O
kurama is bald :(
Smoosh wrote:
kurama is bald :(

lol i didnt do the hair rofl
Proelium style sprites should be avoided at all costs.
Tac wrote:
EnigmaticGallivanter wrote:

you havnt played proelium eh? its low detail lol less detail less resources to to download going for game play and the hair will be fixed lol and they are just supposed to look like the anime not be super shaded im not really great at shading anyways so this works out o.O

Oh i've played Proelium, i've played most of Silk's / SilkGame's games. yours are still pretty eh..
What the fuck.
It doesn't look like Proelium at all.
Tac wrote:
"... they are just supposed to look like the anime not be super shaded ... "

Try Cell Shading.

o.o green lips
Maydrian1 wrote:
o.o green lips

im color blind X_X i cant tell the difference between certain greens and reds and pink

i thought for years my grams car was blue apparently it was green
Tac wrote:
Maydrian1 wrote:
o.o green lips

im color blind X_X i cant tell the difference between certain greens and reds and pink

The proportions are very good, the shading is a bit lacking but I guess that is the style you are going for so good. That is too bad when artists are color blind /=. What you could do is set up some kind of system so that when you play your game it would look different for you, maybe visible overlays.
Tac wrote:
Maydrian1 wrote:
o.o green lips

LOL