ID:9768

Some new pictures of me, and the last one of my friend Nathan.
You look like someone Id want to hit with a lead pipe.

Do you also listen to Blink 182?

Get a fucking hair cut.

lol. Once I get my gotee back and a hair cut, Ill post a picture of me, I know you all want to know what I look like. ;)
That Nathan guy looks like a douchebag, and I still say you look like Albert from Little House on the Prarie.
<_<
I bet Nathan's life is "s0 d4rk".
It has to be, it looks like he is crying all the time. Not to mention he is wearing those uh, bondage chain pants.
Dude...Sniper Joe, you're looks change like every three months.

http://members.byond.com/ITGMaster looks nothing like those
This is the new look! And the only look!
I saw your friend in The Crow.
ROFL, that is funny. But in all, me and my friends are not "s0 D4rk" Like Kami said. He prefers to wear black, and so do I, BUT I am more into the punk look feeling then goth. I like some colors, but the clothes have to refer to me or my likings AKA my blue Hawthorne Heights shirt. S0 D4RK.
Hair looks so soft and shiny, what conditioner do you use?? I just wanna touch it! :P
He prefers to wear black

That's not just wearing black (look at all those accessories). Anyways, that look is way overused(opinion), and it doesn't look good(opinion), nor does it look like anyone's unique style(opinion); everyone who goes for that look, looks the same as all the others(opinion).

It just seems like your friend Nathan is acting a little bit like a poser. If his life isn't s0 d4rk, then why is he wearing an outfit just screaming for attention? I just can't make sense of it. No offense to you or your friends though. I bet Nathan is an okay guy, otherwise, I doubt you'd befriend him.
Well, if you were "goth" you would see. No one is a poser unless you change to be something your not. Why are you wearing a T-shirt and jeans? Are you trying to "pose" as a so called "normal" kid?
My life isn't "s0 d4rk" i actually like to have fun goof off and i dont sit around and go "boo hoo everyone hates me maybe i should cut my wrists" i know ppl like that and i tend to stay away from em cuz its really fucking annoying....*cough squirrel fucker does cough* n e way just figured i'd defend myself now that i have a byond account l8a Emo

-El Twitch a.k.a. Nathan
Sniper: The color black and those chains have barely any variance, so everyone ends up looking the same
(opinion). T-shirts that aren't black have some different colors, rather than different shades of black.

As for you saying I wear T-shirts and jeans... I hate denim and t-shirts come in a large variety. I'm critisizing you on your picture (of Nathan), you have no pictures of me. What's there to critisize? Nice argument though, it could probably counter a lot of what I have to say.

Nathan: I later said that you were probably an okay guy; that "s0 d4rk" thing was a joke... sorry?

But... squirrel fucker? I know a cat fucker... maybe we could hook the two up, via internet. :/
Is that guy down with the clown? >.>

Nice haircut.
Doesnt that get anoying? wearing all that stuff. And what the fuck is up with the black makeup going down that kids face under his eyes. He needs to walk his worthless ass off a cliff. Dont you see you your not "Diffrent" anymore. Now theres so many emos and goths running around you guys are all posers and the same. And if your going to get all depressed about life and shit, then go kill yourself, you dont deserve a life, cuase there are millions of people about to die that would kill for a couple more days to be alive. Sniper, whats up with that hair, it looks like there is a bowl over your head, your hair is 360 degrees.