ID:99459

Why is Byond so Boring now, There nothing to do.

Anyone Know any Good Original DBZ or Any Anime Games out there To play, I Kinda drifted out of the Byond world now.

List some of Your to Be Quality Games coming out or is out now.

- Coming Soon

- Out now

Being bored is Great, Gets your Think off your mind, that's Why we have gaming Systems for a Reason. LOL!

Thanks!
Well DBO2 is going to be bomb when it releases. I'm also waiting on Decadence.
Alpha Tour also looks pretty sweet.
dbzsu :o
Yash 69 wrote:

lul
Yash 69 wrote:

He said quality, not ripped.
Mmm Theres no such game that can be related to DBZSU
Yash 69 wrote:
Mmm Theres no such game that can be related to DBZSU

you believe that all you want. The rest of us know its an onslaught rip.
oh you must mean the game that no longer exists
Yash 69 wrote:

Nah, i mean dbzsu.
Pmitch wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Nah, i mean dbzsu.

focus on your game, i know how you tend to lose focus because it took quite some time to actually release a screenshot
DBOII is gonna be pretty good from what I hear.

I kinda just wish that everytime there was testing, I didn't just so happen to conveniently miss it. :'(
Yash 69 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Nah, i mean dbzsu.

focus on your game, i know how you tend to lose focus because it took quite some time to actually release a screenshot

The same could be said about your game.

Who knew it would take over 2 years to create a rip. Im sure the wait will be worth it though, right?

...Right?
thought rips were just released as is with owner key removed with your own along with fast leveling and whatnot

and yes you are right
Yash 69 wrote:

Implying it's okay to steal even if something isn't hosted anymore.

It's flattering you're still trying to clone the game.
not really a clone but okay seems the attention is being dragged away from the post
-- Didn't read the comments below --

BYOND is boring because well, you've more than likely experienced everything and anything on BYOND, in your desires.
There's no spunk, no spark, no flame for BYOND gaming because you haven't been shown something that you haven't experienced yet, as well as something worth a while to dive right in to.

There's a good amount of games in development that are real eye-pleasing and could constantly draw in players.
Some of it you will hear about in Blogs like Fugsnarf's BYOND Weekly. or AC Wraith's Tech-Tree.

I have 2 projects, I am working on.
One is a bit large-scale and so I can't give details out otherwise I'll second think things. The other is a little small project, that I hope to spend a lot of quality time working on, with IMD.
Pmitch wrote:
Who knew it would take over 2 years to create a rip. Im sure the wait will be worth it though, right?

...Right?

*cough* Open testing on Monday.

If you're that curious, why don't you come and see what you're blindly insulting.
Hostinhel wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

...Right?

*cough* Open testing on Monday.

If you're that curious, why don't you come and see what you're blindly insulting.

no need, its onslaught. Not interested in your shitty rips, cyberlord

Pmitch wrote:
no need, its onslaught.

Zeta*
Page: 1 2