ID:99612

Poll: Should We Have A Ginyu race with body change.

Yes 25% (7)
No 37% (10)
do what ever 37% (10)

Login to vote.

how bout you haf Gm race wit edit verb and freiza soilder racee
but then there would be many edits and i don;t wanna have any gm verbs because i hope not to need any.
Jub369 wrote:
but then there would be many edits and i don;t wanna have any gm verbs because i hope not to need any.

welle then make guldo race and farmer race u knw at da firs ep of dbz it waz badass
He's not being serious, Jub. And there idea of a "Ginyu" race is absurd and false, there is no such thing. Even I know that Ginyu is an elite squad under the command of Frieza, and I don't watch anime frequently nor do I have anime knowledge.
Ryan Deux wrote:
He's not being serious, Jub. And there idea of a "Ginyu" race is absurd and false, there is no such thing. Even I know that Ginyu is an elite squad under the command of Frieza, and I don't watch anime frequently nor do I have anime knowledge.

then how did ginyu get made he had to had faimly O.o.

Only if we get a Guldo race too.
Jub369 wrote:
Ryan Deux wrote:

He made himself.
Jub369 wrote:
Ryan Deux wrote:

Of course, A galactic space destroyer had a wife and two children.

No, Body change is a move exclusive to ginyu. Keep it that way.

Stephen001 wrote:
Only if we get a Guldo race too.

If ginyu is added then all ginyu force would be