In response to Botman
Thas what I tried to explain better in my update. The Chaos Theory, in lamen terms

Heh! Not "lamer" terms?

(I think you're looking for "layman". =) )
In response to Shadowdarke
ultimately, every game has a goal, to achieve entertainment from the game.
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
Thas what I tried to explain better in my update. The Chaos Theory, in lamen terms

Heh! Not "lamer" terms?

(I think you're looking for "layman". =) )

lol, whoops, thats the one. Heh.

Though I did actualy write lamen, not lamer. =)
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:

Or to make money and screw over a bunch of people.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:

When someone creates any sort of toy or tells a story, the creator seeks to entertain the players. However it is not a goal within the framework of the game. It's external, part of the game of making a game. A game goal involves manipulating the game tokens (i.e. character) to some end.

If your goal is to explore the game world, you want to move your token to as many places as you can. If you seek power, your goal is to increase your game stats/skills higher than other people. Fun isn't part of the game, it's the desired result.

Also "no parking" is not meant for the enjoyment of either the vehicle operator or the people who enforce it.

Did you read the article?

Did you read the article?

I'm reading it now, very interesting, it would appear it single handedly answers this entire thread. =)
what article
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
what article

This one, "I Have No Words & I Must Design" at http://www.crossover.com/~costik/nowords.html

I provided a link in my first post in this thread.
Page: 1 2