ID:194415

For anyone who may have cause to email me...

Unsurprisingly, Ameritech didn't send a repair person to fix my phone at the time of my first appointment, so I'll be hoping they show up during the next scheduled appointment on Wednesday (assuming I can get the day off). In the meantime, any emails to my usual address will probably pile up unread. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully Ameritech will too.
On 4/14/01 1:42 pm Gughunter wrote:
For anyone who may have cause to email me...

Unsurprisingly, Ameritech didn't send a repair person to fix my phone at the time of my first appointment, so I'll be hoping they show up during the next scheduled appointment on Wednesday (assuming I can get the day off). In the meantime, any emails to my usual address will probably pile up unread. I apologize for the inconvenience, and hopefully Ameritech will too.

Argh! It's a plot against the DDT!

Well to summarize my note from this morning: I have a few days respite during this insane period of the year for me, and so I'm working on a prototype for the next DDT game while waiting for DragonSnot stuff to come in...

The good news is I think I finally realized a mostly scalable approach to an email-driven turn-based model. It's basically the Dantom approach with a few extra bells and whistles.
In response to Deadron
The good news is I think I finally realized a mostly scalable approach to an email-driven turn-based model.

Sounds good!

Well, I've had to reschedule the phone repair appointment for Saturday morning... in the meantime I can be reached at [email protected].