ID:2195871

When I coded in the Playerbase, and press Run, I move perfectly and see my playerbase showing standing while i stand and running while I run, But when I host it on a real server and people Join they say it only shows stand state when they move, even I have this problem any help why this happenes?/b>

I do believe this might be a BYOND bug. I just now tried hosting one of my 510 projects using version 511 and noticed the same thing. If you don't post a report soon I'll work one up myself.
If you don't post a report soon I'll work one up myself.

What do you mean?
My friend's BYOND wasn't updated and he was able to move around perfectly, But he updated it Yesterday, now he doesn't.
So I tell the players "Uninstall the New BYOND Update and get the Unstable/Outdated" ?
Well i think you need to recheck you icon animation and make sure that it have a M for movement.
I believe it is a BYOND Bug now, I updated my BYOND not to long ago, And when I tried Joining my game, it didnt even work, like before it did same exact host files, when i joined I couldnt even do a thing.
And now when i Join other games legit nothing works, i cant use verbs press load and stuff like that :/
For your game?
for any game I join