ID:2254015

Code:

Problem description:
Hello, i have no idea why it won't work. Font in BYOND don't support Polish symbols when i use custom font. I know font work correct, couse in MS paint everything is ok. I think this is something mixed.

Look at 2nd symbol it is "S"(like) but byond write it like "CE".

BUMP?
BYOND doesn't have much in the way for unicode support, so I wouldn't be surprised if that limitation extended to maptext.
Soo you can't fix it?
But when i use it in interface i have no problems.
@Edited- mhhmm ok..
Using it on an interface element and using it in an output element/maptext will yield different results. One can rely on Windows' itself to draw the text directly, the other has to do various forms of encoding and parsing to do things like formatting and special characters.
My world is on the ruin... Do you think this is possible to "fix"? Because i have done main bone for my project, and now i going to make beta... so much tears...
Probably a question for Lummox himself.
You could use a DMI-based approach like we used to before maptext, or even try replacing individual problem characters with a single image inline with other maptext as needed.

If that's the root if the issue at all, it could just be something weird with the font itself and how it interacts with BYOND that can be easily fixed, or something else. I'm mostly basing my response on past issues, but if it is indeed the unicode thing, it's not a trivial "fix" at all.
Unicode is not currently supported. You'll need to use something like DmiFontsPlus, with a modified font, or use a modified font outright, to get this to work.
I replace some fonts and it's work! Woow Before, i forgot to rename my custom font(hahahah - idiot)

(Press C button to interact or contine)