ID:294012

i go to bug report to post a bug because i can't access byond and they keep deleting it i tried making it 3 times and it keeps getting deleted i filled out everything so they could get a clear idea of what the problem is but they keep deleting it and now im getting frustrated because i can't play BYOND and i can't even get help
Zabuza177 wrote:
i go to bug report to post a bug because i can't access byond

Not being able to access BYOND is more likely to be a case for the BYOND Help Software Problems forum, than for a bug-report. Only when you have discussed the topic with the volunteers there, you should go ahead and file a bug-report.

Zabuza177 wrote:
they keep deleting

Did they not set the status of the bug report to grant you an information as where to search for a solution?
In response to Schnitzelnagler
OK thanks i will post in software issues instead but for the second i can't tell because when i go back the next day to see if there is a response it is gone.
In response to Zabuza177
This is why the moderator who deleted these sent you a warning. Did you not receive it? It should have explained what was going on and should be visible the very next time you visited the guild.
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
This is why the moderator who deleted these sent you a warning. Did you not receive it? It should have explained what was going on and should be visible the very next time you visited the guild.

well it said that I'm suppose to make sure it's detailed and clearly explains the issue or it will be deleted.
In response to Zabuza177
Zabuza177 wrote:
I'm suppose to make sure it's detailed and clearly explains the issue or it will be deleted.

Well, in this case, you should know why your reports have been deleted, now shouldn't you?
If there is not enough information for the developers to reproduce and analyse the issue, they can't work on it and thus the report gets deleted with you being notified.
I was not notified and i did i answered EVERY QUESTION except one but i made another post before that and did not answer that question either and they still replied but on this just plain deleted.

Here is a link to the first post with the unanswered question(s): http://www.byond.com/members/ BYONDHelp?command=view_tracker&tracker=1&author=zabuza177&st atus=all
In response to Zabuza177
Zabuza177 wrote:
I was not notified

Yes, you were. The moderator log states that clearly and you noted it yourself, just two postings above. The warning serves as notification.

Zabuza177 wrote:
i answered EVERY QUESTION except one but i made another post before that and did not answer that question either and they still replied but on this just plain deleted.

It is not about the quantity, but the quality of your statements.
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Yes, you were. The moderator log states that clearly and you noted it yourself, just two postings above. The warning serves as notification.

Oh OK so that was the notification, thanks.

Schnitzelnagler wrote:
It is not about the quantity, but the quality of your statements.

Well i answered them the best i possibly could but this helped so thanks.