And what happens inside those few years. If I break up with Lisa, go on a date, and she's forgetful, I'd be... very unhappy about my inability to piss without searing pain. Not to mention extensive tissue damage to my penis.
Well, seeing as right now you know about it, you can think ahead!

Knowledge is power ^^
"Excuse me, just in case you thought I was a complete weirdo, I'm just curious if you're wearing one of those RapeX condoms?" - Mood killed on the spot.
RapeX, for potential rape victims and vindictive not-yet-ex-girlfriends.
Imagine trying to convince people at the hospital it was consentual with a big ol' thimble on your diddly.
Well now, sex shouldn't be the priority on the first date anyway =\

Get the know the girl first, jeez Tibby.
Really? Lisa wanted it first date, but she didn't receive it due to my lack of preparation and unknowing that I'd actually be needing Condoms. And I actually knew her quite well when I took her out for the first time.

As I've stated before, my relationship is a love-story without an ending (hopefully). I knew her before I took her out and I never actually said "will you go out with me". The six words which lead a relationship to dooms end.
Awwwww thats so sweet! I'm so happy for you <3
I have a tendency not to date people I don't already know. I find it stupid and insulting to both people concerned. Love can't be formed from the whole "Hey, I don't know who you are, anything about you or even anything passed your first name, so will you be my partner in which we can engage in sexual relations and eventually marriage and kids. All based on my absolutely no knowledge of your private life?" Which is why, 90% of all first relationships have a tendency to fail.
You've got a point. It's much smarter to get to know the girl a little before taking her out. I'm talking like, at least a month or two.

But hey, there have been some successful "Love at first site" relationships ending in marriages with great kids and near perfect lives, so don't knock em all =(
Yeah, Love at first sight alright. Tristan and Isolde, Romeo and Juliet. The love stories don't end happily.
Unless you're kind if crazy and you find those little things hilarious. Plus; Romeo and Juliet doesn't count. Anything written by Shakespeare was a tragedy.

It's like he was the first emo kid.... Writing emo poems for his emo plays....

My English teacher would kill me if she heard that opinion.
Ah, from rape to penile pain to true love. What a beautiful series of comments. =)
Popisfizzy wrote:
Ah, from rape to penile pain to true love. What a beautiful series of comments. =)

inorite?

<_<
Popisfizzy wrote:

Don't they all lead to each other in some way or another?

16yr old falls for a 15yr old -> Statutory Rape
Her first attempt at a blow-job -> Penile Pain
Together forever -> True Love
Page: 1 2