ID:100595

"Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."
-Steve Wozniak

First of all I would proudly like to thank Mightymo, all credits go to him on CTF. I have only integrated the game into ours. (Creating Interfaces & etc.)

Well anyways, let's get into how the game works:
You will be teleported by a NPC to a place which side you choose to be on, red or blue.

After choosing your side you will be put in the lobby and given your overlay showing which side you are on. (Thanks Kamu {Master BoneZ} for the icons)

After enough players are in the lobby for each side, you will be teleported to your side of the field. You will be given this interface with the commands:

As you can see your commands are:

Free (Tag your own teammate in jail to release them and be free)

Tag (When a player is on your side of the field you may tag them and have them go to jail)

Grab (When on top of the flag you may grab it)

Drop (Drop the flag wherever you currently are)

You will have 60 seconds to hide your flag.

Then you can go on the other side of the field and find your opponents flag. But you have to be so close to it to be able to see it.

Here's a picture when your aren't close enough:

Take one step to the right, and wow you can see it!

Grab the flag and run past the center of the field and you win. But be careful of other people tagging you.

But.. Also to keep the game fun there is no puppyguarding your flag. (Yes there is a proc that will teleport you away)

Also, check out the new hub that has been created:

http://www.byond.com/games/Kumorii/PSe

I know its not the best progress report but, it's basically capture the flag, right? We all should know how to play.

Please comment with any questions/concerns.
My only gripe would be having to click a buttons to accomplish actions that would probably be better accomodated by bumping the target/walking over it.
You might want to favorite the new hub. How do i know theres a new hub? Well i did the graphics for it.

Located here: http://www.byond.com/games/Kumorii/PSe
He mentioned it at the bottom of his blog post. :)
Ohh my bad. I must be going blind. :)
The horrible flag icons clash with everything else.
Wow, great job, Michael!

Like Murrawhip said, wouldn't it work better if we used Bump() and Entered() commands?

Smoosh wrote:
The horrible flag icons clash with everything else.

I agree, they're pretty bad... Something needs to be done about them.